• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Got my 8th Badge woot :) First time I have EVER beaten all the gyms on Pearl! Making a super-team before facing off against the E4. Going to get 6 Pokemon all Lv65+.

Hm, wish me luck.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Got my 8th Badge woot :) First time I have EVER beaten all the gyms on Pearl! Making a super-team before facing off against the E4. Going to get 6 Pokemon all Lv65+.

Hm, wish me luck.

Your going to need it XD

Just beaten Volkner and collected surf from Jasmine, Now heading to Veilstone to do some shopping and go TM collecting around Sinnoh aswell.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Your going to need it XD

Just beaten Volkner and collected surf from Jasmine, Now heading to Veilstone to do some shopping and go TM collecting around Sinnoh aswell.

don't you mean waterfall =)

just caught ¿giratana? (ghost/dragon pokemon)(cant spell)
    lvl 70 =) with brave nature and proud of it's power =)
    with 30 attack (IV)

currently chasing mespirt(still haven't caught it yet =[ ) and cressiala

EDIT: when u chain 40 pokemon is the 41st one a shiny?

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    don't you mean waterfall =)

just caught ¿giratana? (ghost/dragon pokemon)(cant spell)
    lvl 70 =) with brave nature and proud of it's power =)
    with 30 attack (IV)

currently chasing mespirt(still haven't caught it yet =[ ) and cressiala

No, when you chain, there is no Pokemon which will always appear shiny on the 41st encounter. Its random like trying to encounter shiny's via normal methods, but it seems chaining increases the possibility, thats all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Got my Empoleon to Lv60, focusing on training my newly caught Staravia to Lv34. Then I'm going to drop IT off at the Daycare and pick up my Pichu and get a Lv40 Pikachu.

Diamond; Beat the E4 woot!

Last edited:

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I just finished reorganizing my boxes, got rid of excess Pokemon, and now I feel I'm ready to take a lunch break... other than that I'm finally getting back into the game and I'm going to proceed training more Pokemon.

I really wish I had my other GBA with me so I could get a certain few, but I still have the majority of the Pokemon I want on my Pearl version.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    charmander, if u havcen't gotten beaten the E4 how can u have a charmander? unless u've already seen all the pokemon?

Got heatran =) male
    bashful nature =)
    =)

hehe =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    I beat the league on Diamond, used Pal Park and then traded it over to my Pearl.

Got a Charmeleon, training on wild Pokemon...

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Finished EVing my Empoleon. <3 Now I'm level grinding.

Um, not much else. I got Mesprit down to 1hp, waiting for it to show up now.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well, I've been ill so I haven't been on as much as I would liked to have been, Regardless I managed to collect a couple of TMs but got bored and I rock climbed around the early game.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Well, I haven't been doing much, I plan to actually EV train something, but I just don't feel like it right now... I need to get some money for Vitamins... First and foremost however I need to make EV spreads for the Pokemon I'm raising.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Ok, noob question. What does EV mean? :S

On-Topic; Got a Charizard! Wewt :D! Now I gotta get my Pikachu to Lv26 and trade my Kadabra and get it back for an Alazakzam.

kahlil

I want starters!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    First, I inserted my gameboy game pak. Switched on pokemon diamond and there was no whatever link for the thing????!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    My Charmeleon seems to be getting Koed alot... Why is it all Rock/Water Pokemon trainers around Lv30-40 -.-

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Yays! Got myself a Charizard and my little sister gave me her Treeko. Time to Level it up and then the rest of my team... soon the E4 will bow before me... MUHWHAHAHAHHAHA!

Back