• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
  • Just beat Tower Tycoon Palmer.

Here's the battle:

I send out Feraligatr first, he send Rhyperior. Feraligatr uses Waterfall Rhyperior faints in one hit (My Pokemon are EV trained). He then sends in Dragonite, in which I use Ice Punch, Dragonite also faints in one hit. Next comes Milotic. I use Dragon Dance and Milotic uses Hypnosis, then takes down Feraligatr with a few Dragon Pulse's. I send in Umbreon and the first move I use Toxic. Milotic misses with Hydro Pump. I then use Confuse Ray and Milotic hits with Hydro Pump. After a few turns Milotic gets worn down from hurting itself and Toxic, and eventually Milotic faints with Umbreon losing about 50 HP.

Good fight. :D

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • On diamond, I finally got a leafstone.. had to migrate some pokes over from fire red to do it. Afterward, I finished up some Sp. Atk EV'ing and started on my 2 hr. file of Pearl. I didn't do anything special, just got through that boring stretch from Eterna to Veilstone (man, that takes forever!).

I am now searching for an Elekid on my Diamond, who obviously don't feel like appearing. Seriously, I've been searching over an hour!

Last edited:

Joycey98

The Root of All Evil
    Years
  • Started over on my Pearl version. It is amazing how long it takes to get through the annoying talk with the professor. I'm still deciding which starting I'm going to go with. It is probably going to be Turtwig. I named my trainer "Joycey" and my rival "Ryan", after my little brother. I'm going to try to make a unique team without following any guides. My desired team is: Torterra, Rapidash, Gyarardos, Raichu, Blissey, and Staraptor. That probably won't be the team I end up with, but it's something to shoot for. I'm going to take my time with the game and beat the E4 with only one try. Wish me luck!

-Joycey98-

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
  • For the last few days, I've taken a bit of a break from training my main party and decided on a secondary party, which will consist of Blaziken, Gardivoir, Lanturn, Tyranitaur, Salamence and Cherrim in the future. ^_^

Evolved my Bagon (aptly named Bacon, lol) into a Shelgon last I played.

Also won the Normal and Great ranks in the Cute Contest with my Pichu. Also won the Beauty Normal with my Glaceon and considering challenging the Great Rank. I love these contests, but I'm horrible at the 'dance' competition. ^_^;;;

Gonna bump each of the mentioned Pokemon to lv. 40 each. Pretty much until they can handle most of the trainers in the mainland of Sinnoh, seeing as some I've encountered had higher level Pokemon and I barely managed to win. x_x;

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I've been training on the E4 since none of my pokes are really high enough to take them, but training on vs. seeker or Victory road takes FOREVER. Also I still don't have an ice move for Garchomp :(. I can get to Cynthia, but I know I can't take her yet, so I'll continue running through the first 4 until my pokes are about lvl 55 or so, then I think I can take her (I'll have to either get a Heart Scale to teach Hippo Ice Fang, or buy an Ice Beam TM).

Current team:
    Empoleon Lvl 50
    Surf
    Aqua Jet
    Rock Climb
    Peck (Drill Peck in 2 levels!)

Rapidash Lvl 50
    Fire Blast
    Megahorn
    Stomp
    Bounce

Toxicraok Lvl 49
    Sucker Punch
    Faint Attack
    Revenge
    Poison Jab

Hippowdon Lvl 51
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Crunch
    Yawn

Luxray Lvl 49
    Spark
    Crunch
    Strength
    Charge

Noctowl Lvl 26
    Hypnosis
    Reflect
    Fly
    Defog

Ravenshroud

I'm Huntin' Wabbits
    Years
  • Well, not a whole lot. Just beat the Elite four.. trying to finish up the Pokedex... I'm missing 3 now... Combee, whatever the egg of Lucario is, and Azelf... Been giving me a hard time for some reason.

Joycey98

The Root of All Evil
    Years
  • Ok, ever since starting over on pearl, things are being very slow but productive. I decided to start with Turtwig, who I nicknamed "Achmed", and he has a serious nature. He is now level 15 and is close to level 16. He is my favorite Pokemon on my team. Also, I caught a Starly as my first Pokemon on my battling team. I nicknamed him "Larry Bird," after the basketball player. He has a bold nature. He is now level 14 and has recently evolved into a Staravia, and I am still trying to figure out his IVs. I also caught a Bidoof and named him "HM Slave." I am now about to enter the Eterna Forest with my newly acquired badge. I got it from Roark and I am unsure what the badge is called. I hope to level up Larry Bird, capture some new Pokemon, and beat the second gym leader.

-Joycey98-

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • hm...

FINALLY Traded the Sheildon to Dusty for his Ninjask (IMO, that's good payment for all the other pokes I gave him)

Minutes later, He Challanged me to a battle:

I had Lucario go out first, he sent of Fearow.
    I immediatly switched out to Infernape, and used Rock Slide. Fearow Fainted.
    Next he sent out his Torrterra- HOW PREDICTABLE.
    I CC'd it with 'nape. it was STILL alive. o_O
    He KO'd me with Return/EQ
    I sent out Empoleon (lv.54-Torry was 85) and used Aqua Jet. Thankfully I have SOME Damage in. BUT THE EVIL THING WAS STILL ALIVE.
    Same with my poor Machamp...
    I sent out Venusaur next, and attacked... STILL ALIVE.
    Next he withdraws Torry-here's the evil thing-He sends out Groundon O_O
    Thankfully, Venny was alive, so I OHKO'd it with Frenzy Plant.
    Next, he sends out Heatran. That's hard now O_O
    After an attack or two, I belive he withdrew, and sent out... dundundun... GIRATINA.
    I switched to Charlie.
    I managed to hit him till it was low I belive- then he killed Charlie, and switched. AGAIN.
    I was down to my last Pokemon-Lucario.
    Poor guy got OHKO'd by Torry's EQ... T_T

DUSTIN MANIGED TO BEAT ME... BY CHEATING!

`````

That weakling. I am currently training up my team to beat him- and even switched out Machamp for Porygon-Z.

Yes, I AM A Showoff by using 2 or more Shinies on him. :p

Ria-Chan, you have quite a ways to go!

Years
  • Finaly had Porygon at the mansion, got my Pupitar and Scyther aswell. Think that's EVERY wild pokemon i need to catch now :D. Also had a small glitch where my rival appeared in fight area on a Monday, so i made use of that aswell.
    Next, training, breeding and trading.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • --In Diamond-- (since nothing happened in Pearl ever since I caught Palkia)

Yesterday:
    I finally got my Rampardos, Ponyta, Kricketune, and Hippowdon to level 40. Of course, my Ponyta evolved.
    -The news centre in Solaceon wanted a Rampardos today--I had my Rampardos in my party already! Talk about three instant Dive Balls!
    -The old man near Pal Park wanted a level 28 Pokemon today. The Misdreavus I received from the GTS was level 28! I got an Expert Belt in return.
    -I put honey on three trees near Floaroma...

Today:
    -I checked my honey trees. The Pokemon in them were Silcoon, Combee, and Burmy. I just battled the Silcoon/Burmy, and caught the Combee. So now I have another "Honey slave". (Do I need one?! I have about 50 Honeys already...) I had a Combee already, so now the two Combee are both nicknamed "Worker Bee". If I need more Combees, I can just breed my Vespiquen anyways... The same goes if I need a Cherubi or another Heracross. But I can't breed my male Ambipom, so I'm in pursuit of a Munchlax and a female Aipom...
    -The news centre in Solaceon asked for a Starly. Ha, I had a level 26 one sitting in my box. Whee, free Heal Balls!
    -The old man near Pal Park wanted a level 27 Pokemon--good thing I had a level 27 Graveler sitting in my box! I got a Focus Sash as a prize.

Years
  • Had a very productive evening in what has been a slow process in building up my competitive team. I only had 1 Pokemon completely finished, but tonight I found a pretty good 'unamed' Pokemon with good to excellent IVs. I'd rather keep the identity of the Pokemon under wraps, but my close PC friends know what it is, but I trust them not to say anything. So I'm happy I got 2 Pokemon done, but got a lot more I intend to do. At least I got a full day off uni tomorrow so can get some more breeding done then.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I've been training Pokemon like crazy during these last few months. (Well, May through now.) In Emerald, I have 3 boxes full of lv.100s. Now in Pearl, I'm on my 5th box. Some of the Pokemon I've trained this Generation are Torterra, Lucario, Mismagius, Luxray, Heatran, Starmie, Metagross, Skarmory, Magnezone, Feraligatr (with Dragon Dance! :D), Dunsparce, Lickilicky, Roserade, Hippowdon, Togekiss, Bronzong, Garchomp, Azelf, Mesprit, Nidoking, Staraptor, Yanmega, Gallade, Gliscor, Salamence (SpecsMence), Fearow, Infernape, Empoleon, Typhlosion, Charizard (Sp.Attacking version)... etc.

I just got my Lickilicky to lv.100 today. Now I'm considering who my next lv.100 will be. Jynx? A new Raichu? Chatot? No idea.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • last night I beat the E4 for the fifth time in a row...

at the Battle Tower I got a 13-win streak with my Lucario, Shiny Empoleon and Blaziken. I'm trying to get the Stealth Rock TM.

EDIT: My Lucario is now lv.60 and my Empoleon is 59, almost 60. Yes, I am leveling up these two as evenly as possible. when they are 67, Torcher, my Blaziken will levle with them as well, then when they reach 72, Flower/Venusaur- well, you get the idea. I want them ALL in the High levles, so I don't get creamed the next time I fight Dusty.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I just got my Vileplume to level 52, and decided to test it out in the battle tower. Along with Garchomp and Espeon, my team came up pretty well. This was after the tower tycoon, so you can bet that I had some pretty intense battles. (I now officially hate Walrein..)

Afterward, I had just enough to get the TM toxic, and had only 7 left. Now only 73 left til Earthquake..

EDIT: I just started getting a good chain of Ponyta going, when a d*** Swablu appeared aut of the blue.. Geez, I had nearly 30 of them, too.

Last edited:

Meezu

Stealing your food since 1994
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2013
    I'm currently training an Articuno to get Sheer Cold for the Battle Tower. With Mind Reader and Focus Sash, it's unstoppable >;D
    I'm also working on Nidoqueen because my team needed a Stealth Rock-er and Heracross counter.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Yesterday in Diamond

-I did a couple of battles with my friend today. First my friend wanted to try out a mix battle, which was weird because we each had to use one of each other's Pokemon. She used my Manaphy in the battle, and I beat her with her own Palkia...
    -Next we decided to do a regular double battle. At first I was doing quite well with my level 40 Bronzong and Raichu--I KO'd her level 51 Roserade and Infernape, and my Raichu stole her Luxray's Zap Plate, but there was no way I could beat her level 53 Palkia with my team of level 40's... even my level 50 Manaphy couldn't beat it. Things weren't in my favour...
    -Then I traded my Murkrow for her Shieldon (she has Pearl). I decided to be generous by attaching a Skull Fossil to my Murkrow before trading it.
    -Today the old man near Pal Park wanted a level 78 Pokemon. What?!? My highest level Pokemon is level 50...
    -Today the news centre in Solaceon wanted to see a Manaphy. Well, that's why there's that Manaphy sitting in my box! I got three Ultra Balls as a result.
    -While checking my Honey Trees today, I caught a Cherubi. Ah well, just incase the news centre wants to see one in the future. I was LOOKING for Aipom and Munchlax, but was unsuccessful. But I also encountered quite a few Combees. Two of them were female, so I caught them. (Now I have four Combees in all...) The rest my Raichu just stole honey from.
    -While training some of my Pokemon in Iron Island, my Medicham, Lopunny, and Lumineon got to level 40. They're all set for now!

Today in Diamond

-I checked my Honey trees, but all I encountered were Wurmples and Silcoons. Not fair!
    -The news centre in Solaceon wanted a Skorupi. Whee--I just had to show them one of my new babies! I got three Great Balls, which I have about 50 of now...
    -In Iron Island, my Lucario and Bibarel got to level 40. Now I have only ten or so Pokemon left to train...

My current goal is to get all of my "fighters" to level 40 before going for my sixth badge. The "fighters" are:

Raichu, Clefable, Alakazam, Tentacruel*, Gengar, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Gyarados, Noctowl, Azumarill*, Quagsire, Girafarig, Steelix, Heracross, Octillery, Blissey, Beautifly*, Dustox*, Medicham, Roselia*, Whiscash, Chimecho*, Torterra, Staraptor, Bibarel, Kricketune, Luxray, Rampardos, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Floatzel, Cherrim, Gastrodon*, Ambipom, Drifblim, Lopunny, Mismagius*, Honchkrow, Purugly, Skuntank, Bronzong, Chatot, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine*, Lumineon, Manaphy**

* = Has yet to get to level 40
    ** = Manaphy was level 50 when I got it, so it doesn't need much training until the Elite Four come around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I've been throwing my pokemon at the Elite 4 for a few days now, and they're starting to get high enough to make a serious run soon. Without using any potions, revives, full heals, etc., I can get almost through Lucian. Once I can get through him no problem, I'll attempt to take down Cynthia. Got an Ice Beam TM and taught it to Empoleon, so hopefully I stand a chance against Garchomp. I also finally found a Heart Scale in the underground, but I don't want to replace Crunch with Ice Fang on Hippowdon yet because I still need him to help with Lucian.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Alright lets see

Went through the elite 4 with some troubles. stupid Bronzong and Earthquake taking out Flareon. Thanks to Flareon inflicting a burn on the foe Leafeon took it out with Magical Leaf. massive battle with cynthia ended up between Espeon and her Milotic. Espeon emerged victorious after a critical shadow ball. Trained in the Survival area and managed to get team to mid 50's all around. Went through stark mountain and got heatran which ended up being traded for an Entei also got a growlithe

Years
  • Have now got 4 members of my competitive team done now. Not EV trained or evolved yet, but I will be soon. 1 member is completely done. I'm going to breed myself a few more and then get to EV training in preperation for the PC Wifi Tournament. The Pokemon I have bred/breeding are only disclosed to a select few ;)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • YESTERDAY:
    ~Swinub was my swarm
    ~When I was at Snowpoint I got a nice surprise- DIAMOND DUST! =3
    ~My Lucario got to levle 64
    ~Dustin STILL didn't bring his game >.>

TODAY:
    ~HOLY FUZZ! The game is STILL on after 12 hours!? (In Sleep Mode)
    ~Still Training Luke and Empy

Last edited:
    Back