• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    Today I'm Just Training All My Pokemon To Lvl 10 For My Rival

Training Route 202 And North Of Jubilife City

And So Far My Current Team Is :

Piplup : Lvl 10 (Female with Adamant Nature)
    Budew : Lvl 10 (Female with Sassy Nature)
    Kricketune : Lvl 10 (Female with Lax Nature)
    Starly : Lvl 10 (Female with Bashful Nature)
    Bidoof : Lvl 7 (Female with Serious Nature)
    Manaphy : Lvl 5 (No Gender with Serious Nature)

I Just Did Special Mission For Manaphy Egg By Doing It On My Friends DS

Anyway I'll Do My Badges Pokedex And Time Too

Badges : 0
    Pokedex : Seen 9 Own 8
    Time : 9:29
    Score : 383

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    *grin* After many many tries, frustrations... and attempts... I GOT A SHINY ELECTRIKE! ^________________^ and I used a Ralts so it's the nature I wanted! (I'm going for a second one.) Pahchirisu broke the chain at 49, ah well I got a shiny so I'm happy =D. I'll post a pic soon.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    July 26 Day

I'm kinda glad my game went out after migrating my pokemon and I didn't save.I've run out of berries that enchnce Beauty in Diamond,so this time around,I'm making the migrating pokemon(including a Feebas which is why I need Beauty Enhanching berries) hold beauty-enhanching berries.Thank goodness for Ds's running on batteries.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    July 27th (Morning)

Found My First Shiny Ever In Oreburgh Mines While Training Piplup, I Found A Shiny Onix! Lvl 9 And I'll Just Post His Stats
    (Bashful Nature And Male)

HP: 26
    Attack: 13
    Defense 35
    Sp. Atk: 12
    Sp. Def: 15
    Speed: 18

Still Not Got My First Badge

Years
    July 27th (Morning)

Found My First Shiny Ever In Oreburgh Mines While Training Piplup, I Found A Shiny Onix! Lvl 9 And I'll Just Post His Stats
    (Bashful Nature And Male)

HP: 26
    Attack: 13
    Defense 35
    Sp. Atk: 12
    Sp. Def: 15
    Speed: 18

Still Not Got My First Badge

Congrats! I got my Electivire to level 99 yesterday by killing wild Gyarados level 30-50. Then I rare candied him to level 100. :P

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Right, lets see... I just got the game yesterday (I'm from the UK).

So far I've got the first Gym Badge, saved the Wind farm (can't remember the place name) and gave Galactic a good kick to the backside.

Right now, I'm heading for Eternia City.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    I Live In England And Got It 3 Months Ago (I Was On Holiday In New York) So I Guess I Was Lucky Getting It On April 25th

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    I got my game yesterday too xD ( im from the UK :P i went to game at 9am just as it opened to get pokemon pearl :P)

So far i've just beaten the fourth gym leader(the water dude, wuth his shirt off :S Lol) , and im kinda guessing where to go next (the 5th gym leader isnt at her gym)

my pokemon team is:
    Empoleon Lv 37
    Graveler Lv 25
    Happiny Lv 15 (it hatched about 30mins ago, it was holding exp. share)
    Staravia Lv 24
    Luxio Lv 26 (holding exp.share, i want it to evolve again)
    Pachirisu Lv 22

I have beaten, 4 Gym leaders.
    Seen (and caught 15 of them) 75 pokemon.
    Time i have played it for 12:13 <--long time for having the game for one day xD

3hrs of that 12:13 i have played this morning, and 6 hours (non-stop, i can eat and play my ds at the same time :D) yesterday, and the rest of that time i played it while watching the friday night project :P

While im here does anyone know where i can get Lucario? or his pre-evo (i know it's stupid to ask here, but i might aswell)

P.S where am i ment to go next in my game?

Years
    umm i just complete my pokedex
    got the browse card
    entering the pokemon contest with lv1 chimchar who is doing excellent at it already in great rank proud of it.. very soon Silver id..card

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I'm from the UK, but I got it imported, for my birthday

Diamond - I am starting to breed for an Adamant Magikarp (For a Gyarados) and a few days ago, I won my first Wi-Fi battle!

Pearl - Nothing much happening, as my sister is the one mainly playing it, but if she doesn't do anything soon, I'm gonna play on it :/

Years
    While im here does anyone know where i can get Lucario? or his pre-evo (i know it's stupid to ask here, but i might aswell)

P.S where am i ment to go next in my game?

You get a Riolu egg on Iron Mountain. It's before/after the 6th gym badge (doesn't matter) you go to Iron Mountain. Make sure you have a free space in your party, after you beat a few Galactic Grunts a guy you battle with gives you a Riolu egg. Which evolves into Lucario from happiness.

Also when you saw the 5th gym leader wasn't there, she should be there now. If not maybe try going into the contest hall and she might be there and then in the gym. Beware of her somewhat powerful ghost types.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Right now, my sister (who owns Diamond) and I are trying to get Spiritomb. Spending about half an hour doing the "talk to 30-odd people" thing. But I don't know wheter you're meant to put the keystone in the hollow tower first.

I'll soon be making my way to Solaceon...

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I caught a shiny Hoppip yesterday, I'm now just chaining Krabby to see if I can get lucky since he's my swarm today. I would have caught 2 shiny Hoppips, I was right next to the shiny grass, but I turned after putting ralts at the front and I encountered a Buizel =(... ah well better lucky next time.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well i did very few chains with the pokeradar, and there it was!! a shiny patch. so i caught the Shiny Starly with a Masterball, (cloned if you were wondering). *waits for someone to congradulate me*. Edit: congradulate me even further!! Adamant Nature, Which is good for competitive play.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, I've been trying desperately to beat the League. Pocchy (Empoleon) can easily sweep through the Elite Four and Cynthia's first three Pokemon, but then comes Lucario. >_< So, I've been EV training my Adamant Azelf in Attack and Speed to face that thing. (I know I should have been training it in Sp. Attack instead, but the Adamant nature doesn't really help.)

Oh, by the way, Uproar rocks. You can just win battles without having to touch your DS at all. X3

Anyway, that's my journal so far today:

Jul. 31 Tuesday
    - Started from GTS. (Yeah, I love this place. X3 I've been trying to clone some Pokemon for some time and I've managed to clone Chansey, Glameow and Azelf. Oh yeah, Glameow and Azelf were not intended. ^^;)
    - Got through Eterna Forest. (O_o? I just got in and out because I wanted to use the VS Seeker.)
    - Potion was obtained. (Yeah. Really helpful with my current Pokemon.)
    - Exited from Cycle Shop. (See "Got through Eterna Forest". v-v)
    - Super Potion was obtained. (No comments here. XD)
    - Defeated BIBAREL (DAY). (I was EV training my Azelf!)
    - Battled Andrew at Route 205. (Same as above. lol)
    - Got Dusky's Geodude (GTS). (I don't remember what I traded for that Geodude actually. ^^;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back