• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I will be having a "giveaway" tomorrow...my boxes are full of clones of my shinies, which I will be trading for items like TMs, Life Orbs, Lefties, and Pokemon with good IVs. So be sure to come by my trading thread.

I'm soft resetting for Azelf.

Edit: Looks like this giveaway of mine will actually take place next weekend.

Last edited:

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I had another lucky day on the GTS yesterday as I got a Cherish Ball Tropius off the net! That's the 3rd legit event that I've obtained off the GTS!

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
    You Don't Get Gifts VIA GTS, You Get Them VIA Mystery Gift, And Im Sure...You Did, BTW I Checked If There Were Any Gifts Yesterday And There Wasn't...HMMMM =\

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    You Don't Get Gifts VIA GTS, You Get Them VIA Mystery Gift, And Im Sure...You Did, BTW I Checked If There Were Any Gifts Yesterday And There Wasn't...HMMMM =\

You can get some events via GTS...You just have to be lucky enough to avoid getting a hack.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hmm.... I've been playing a lot more in recent weeks. And it's been successful too. I clocked from the 4th gym up to the middle of the mountain just before facing Diaruga and fighting all those Team Galaxy members.

I finally got my first shiny Pokemon ever in a wild double battle as well!! A shiny, green Onix! Yay~ xD

Got a Rioru egg and hope to hatch it female and it did as well, on the first go coming up with a Timid one which is good too~

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Did some EV training on my Turtwig today, dammit its takes so long.

Pokerus and Macho Brace are a god send =D... I could provide those if you'd like, I mean at this rate I almost have 5 Macho Braces. (I play through my GBA games and replay through them sometimes, but I got 1 from Ruby (old save) and one from Pearl (Burmy) I mean with those two things I can finish getting all EV's by level 20, my Weavile was done before 20, and My Combee was too. Pokerus is a must <3 XD.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Got a shiny e4 glitch Darkrai in a trade today. Although it has a Quirky Nature I figured it'd take ages to get a Darkrai with a good nature so I just went and EV trained it. I just finished leveling it up to level 100. I'm going to use it for my Uber team.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Hmm, all I've got that really matter in my team are
    Empoleon (62)
    Lucario (59)
    Dialga (50)
    Heatran (70)
    Cresselia (50)
    Staravia (17)

I'm chasing Giratina and apparently I have to be careful with Staravia which can hurt him bad. Dialga's RoT is really good against him.

Years
    Finally finished EV training my Charizard yesterday evening, and so far today I've been exploring Route 224 and caught a few more Pokemon. Caught a Staryu last night and I've only heard good things about Starmie so I may add it to my team, I'll see how I feel!

Right this moment I'm in the battle tower, with Dragonite, Charizard and Latias. On a 12 match winning streak right now, and will hopefully extend it some more.

I think my most embarrassing Poke moment happened to me today whilst in the Battle Tower. My EV trained Dragonite came up against Pachirisu and basically got pwned after getting paralysed. My Dragonite has beaten some monster strong Pokemon and has obliterated some peoples teams on wifi, but this little Pachirisu slaughtered him! Ah well, my Charizard toasted the little sod afterwards! :laugh:

Years
    Whoa what a day for me.

Spent about an hour getting my party up to at least level 46, then I flew to Mt. Coronet.

It took me about 30-45 mins to get through after it took me about 20 minutes to catch a freakin' Abomasnow.

So I finally got to the Spear Piiler, beat the two grunts then straight away battled Jupiter and Saturn with my rival which was definitely the hardest battle I've had on the game.

After that I went straight into the battle wit Cyrus which was easier, but his Crobat was a *****.

So I beat him and then I was about to face Diagla. The little sequence that happened before I could face him was brilliant.

So now I'm against Diagla. Out goes Lucario and I deliver an Aura Sphere, which makes Diagla's HP go into red. So I thought why not and chucked an Ultra Ball... and I caught it! First time! Haha :D

So now I have a Diagla and I headed to Lake Valor (or whatever one it is) to try and capture Uxie. Uxie was a *****, a lot harder to catch than Diagla. It must have had one HP left, and asleep but it still took me 30 odd Ultra Balls to finally capture him.

So in a few hours I've faced the two hardest battles so far on the game, and caught two legendaries... not bad :D

Now I've headed to the lake south of Veilstone to get Azelf. Once I've done that I'll head to Lake Acuity to capture the 3rd of the 3, Mespirit. Then I'll go after my 8th badge

I got my 8th badge a lot easier than I thought. Graveler came in handy there. I'm now gonna level up my Pokemon a bit before I head to Victory Road

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I caught 10 Meowth's today at the Mansion. Meowth's my favourite Pokemon so I just wanted to catch loads. Then me and my sister had a battle with the Meowth's we just caught and I won, just about haha. She didn't know what Fake Out did so that's how I got the edge at the start. I'm going to breed loads of Meowth's tomorrow. Meowth is SO cute!

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I chained Elekid to get a shiny one, just caught it. Only bad news is my Growlithe got 255 Speed because it accidently fainted one too many >.< Do the berries bring that EV back to 100 or does it drop 10?

Edit Alright another one showed up =D

Well the 3rd one is putting up a "I Don't want to be caught" fight... I'm trying to get him XD...
    Caught it too XD.

Last edited:

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I started off today by training for the first badge and I ended up catching a shiny Geodude tonight. I beat the two trainers in the gym, and I am going to beat the gym tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    I just captured my first shiney in about 5 years; Lickitung.

Got it after just 6 chains!

Years
    I got my 8th badge a lot easier than I thought. Graveler came in handy there. I'm now gonna level up my Pokemon a bit before I head to Victory Road

All I've done since then is level up my party to level 50 and Infernape to 52

I'm now going to head to Victory Road

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Well, I got my Shiny Gligar... as soon as I stepped in the patch the chain broke... Kirlia failed me once more... I guess I'll just have to have a normal Adamant one... (though Shiny Gligar looks cool...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back