• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype Manifesto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Never mind. Please delete.
    My mom sadly shares the same account with me so she'll get on and find me talking to random people...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Alright next call is in a twenty minutes. Which is 8pm GMT or 3pm CMT for central folk. Let me know if you guys want in and be sure to add me on Skype - Gavz93

Let's have some fun! Sorry for short notice however, PC went down XD;

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I can be on... later. Like most of you, mi mama would be more than a little suspicious.

She'll be out in about... forty minutes to an hour. How long will you peeps be on?

During the week, however, I'm free three 'till six.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    May as well hop in. Nick is digi-kun cuz I'm well, digi-kun

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I hate my parents, they are so uptight about voice chats. >_< I'll try to join in a convo tomorrow before the Get-Together is over.

Years
  • Guys, thanks a lot for this conversation. This was my first conversation with people from another country! I really understood nearly everything y'all said! I was feeling like a stranger and very shy, but now I'm glad I could hear somebody from here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Guys, thanks a lot for this conversation. This was my first conversation with people from another country! I really understood nearly everything y'all said! I was feeling like a stranger and very shy, but now I'm glad I could hear somebody from here!

You were a really really nice guy, I'm glad you had fun! So if we do have another call do hoin in! Your English was great too, despite what you said. Anyway, I feel that call was a success, 8 hours XD

Years

• You were a really really nice guy, I'm glad you had fun! So if we do have another call do hoin in! Your English was great too, despite what you said. Anyway, I feel that call was a success, 8 hours XD

I was around 3 hours there... Damn that timezone thing... +6 hours there, -6 hours somewhere else... Thanks... I'll do what I can to be in next call! All I can say - Signomi, you have such cute voice! The rest of you guys were really kind.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • That was such a fun call! Kinda sad that I had to go mow lawns, but eh, tis life. If I join the next call, I'll try to be more vocal. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    We'll hopefully host another one tomorrow. I'll do what I can to organize one. Though big props to Avatar for helping me out big time on this one for allowing us to use his super awesome connection!

So I'll update you guys as soon as I know. But today was a really good call, I felt everyone got along really well and I seen lots of new and interesting people. So hopefully we'll have another like it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back