• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleepwalking

o3o

Years
  • I don't sleepwalk now, but when I was little, I used to get up, walk around my house and go to sleep on the floor somewhere. I'd wake up in the morning extremely confused. xD;; Though nowadays I sometimes wake up to find myself on the floor next to my bed. o3o;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't sleepwalk (to the best of my knowledge), but my brother did a lot when he was younger. I think he's grown out of it, but he still sleep-talks occasionally. Nothing major, and it's mainly mumbling... but there was one time when he was pretty much narrating his dream, and it had dragons and swords and sounded like something from Fire Emblem or something!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I only have two notable sleepwalking memories. The first was when my mum told me I got up in the middle of the night and started attacking the washing machine trying to break it, I think I was about 10 or 11. The second was some time either at the beginning of this year or the end of last year, I woke up one morning and there was a whole lot of cheese sliced up on the side and a couple of cups with tea in them; and I was the only one that had been in the house. xD

I think I may have other times, but must have not done anything noticeable. I do often talk in my sleep though, apparently.

Back