• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
  • I think its funny and it made me decided to make slowpoke the 6th pokemon on my team but i do have to say its a bit delayed in fixing the problem cause in Aus its April 4th ohh and by the way happy Easter

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Meh, I think this one was actually better than last year's, it's funny to a lot more people. After all, how many members last year had no idea who Todoroki was/is?

Also, quick question, if we use this skin after today, will the forums still be muddled up?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, I think this one was actually better than last year's, it's funny to a lot more people. After all, how many members last year had no idea who Todoroki was/is?

Also, quick question, if we use this skin after today, will the forums still be muddled up?

I doubt it. The order of the forums is always the same and controlled in Rukario's Master Lair. So no need to worry about that. Just enjoy the cute pink Slowpoke after today.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • The delay was funny, mainly because we were waiting around on the 1st for a joke, and then on the 3rd we get all this pink. AAAHHH my eyes!!!!!

I still like last years joke better though, it was more of a surprise, I really liked how you couldn't tell who ANYBODY was, that was the best part.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I doubt it. The order of the forums is always the same and controlled in Rukario's Master Lair. So no need to worry about that. Just enjoy the cute pink Slowpoke after today.
    Actually he had nothing to do with this.

And to answer to the question... no, like any other theme the forums will be in the correct order. The order of the forums has nothing to do with the themes on PC.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • This made me laugh when I figured out the joke.

The theme is awesome, I was actually a little shocked when the order of the forums got messed up and everyone's avy was a Slowpoke.

Happy Easter and April.....
    ...Yawn?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Actually he had nothing to do with this.

And to answer to the question... no, like any other theme the forums will be in the correct order. The order of the forums has nothing to do with the themes on PC.

Oh... So this was the magic of the upper staff. I could have sworn Rukario came up with this craziness.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    This is great. When I saw this this morning, I almost spit out my breakfast on the computer xD I had wondered why nothing happened for April Fool's Day.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ....but...it isn't April fools...day...yet...!

I like this joke yessu :D
    I think it's clever, and I like the theme. It's so cute and pink and slowpokey.
    And I found some of the the reactions of people to be pretty funny lulz x3
    hehe it's kinda silly that some people are still such ~slowpokes~ though and don't get the joke o:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok, the themes are back. I'm gonna shoot the first person that continues complaining because Jolene filled enough of that. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Oh well...all good things must come to an end I suppose. :P

I still don't see avatars though. >_<

[EDIT] oh I see...keeping the slowpoke skin on means you're still gonna see nothing but Slowpoke avatars...I love the skin though...what a dilemma. D:

Last edited:
    Back