• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snailvivor [Challenge 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuAndEevee

Always have your hopes and dreams...
    Years
    Hi there! Glad to see you interested. :) This is a fairly advanced game, so if you're new to Mafia, I might suggest waiting for a standard game. This one might get tricky for a brand new player and I wouldn't want it to put you off for future Mafia games. But if you're comfortable with that still, welcome! I hope you enjoy. :)

It doesn't matter if I win or lose, new or old. as long as I have fun, it'll be great!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Spots are filled! I will take a few reserves on the off-chance we need them (please don't make me need them), but I'm working on a few things for this. Will get you guys sorted into your tribes soon and then we'll go from there.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY 0 - REST PHASE

Come on in, guys!​

Welcome to Survivor: Underground. You're here to compete for one million salts and the title of Sole Snailvivor. We're beginning the game with a rest phase so you can get to know your fellow players and get adjusted to the game. Remember that REST phases are free-chat times, so you can privately interact with your fellow tribe members through PM (to me), talk with the other tribe and get to know them, and even have a chance at hidden immunity idols.

If you're unaware of what hidden immunity idols are, they function as protection during a TRIBAL COUNCIL up until the last few phases when only three players remain. After voting has finished, but before votes are read, you must publicly post that you'd like to use your hidden immunity idol. When you use a hidden immunity idol, all votes cast against you during that TRIBAL COUNCIL won't count. This is a critical element to the game if you find yourself almost voted off and can often turn the tide of Survivor games.

More about TRIBAL COUNCIL will be explained when the first one starts.

Now to announce who the Tribes are.

On TEAM ESCARGOT, we have...

Hibikaze
    Desinishon
    Ullion
    Absol used bite!
    JohnnyMustang
    alexkaz61
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Kaneki!!!
    Lycanthropy
    NightKrow

On TEAM SALTZEN, we have...

Davepetasprite^2
    aeternum
    Collector Elwood
    Charlie Brown
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    jdthebud
    Golgari
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Your first challenge will be coming up soon, so get ready. For now, enjoy the start of the game and get to interacting!​

#Winner 4 the win

Okay! I'm in. I'm curious

You had me at "salt."​

You had me at "mafia". :|

yeppity yep yep

I would like to point out that the word "mafia" does not appear once in the post.....

But yeah, sign me up.

Sign me up, too! I've always wanted to do one of these!

I'm in! I'm in! This is my spot, my spot dammit!!

o/

Excuse me while I probably lose everything ;;

Count me in xD

Count me in (:

Well, randomly waking up in the middle of the night at least made sure that I didn't miss SUs. Lol

In pls

Room for one more?

Hmm... salt or snails? Wouldn't snails taste better with some salt?

Meaning: in!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    "is this xyz"
    "whats survivor"
    "how do teams work"
    "what is a challenge"
    "is this a challenge"
    "whats an escargot"
    "how do i pm you"
    "whos on my team"

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    "is this xyz"
    "whats survivor"
    "how do teams work"
    "what is a challenge"
    "is this a challenge"
    "whats an escargot"
    "how do i pm you"
    "whos on my team"

"what is a pc"
    "how do I cheese"
    "can someone give me some dust"
    "Can I join #vapenation"

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    wow wow bro we are on the same team here!!!
    I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Davepetasprite^2, aeternum, Collecter Elwood, Charlie Brown, Pikachu&Eevee, Nazukami, jdthebud, Golgari, Wicked3DS, GreyBidoof, and everyone else that will oppose me in this game (Yeah, I know who you are).

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Why don't saltzen surrenders and then all my team mates surrender too so I can win and we skip through the whole process of actually playing? The only reason I haven't win most games is because you kill me during the night, now you can't: GG, WP.

You wanna 1v1 me pleb?

Wait, we're on the same team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back