• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snailvivor [Challenge 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Don't worry CB, just throw the challenge and then you can vote her off. :)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    You know, you're right Escargot, you do look like a good team.

Snailvivor [Challenge 15]

hmmmm very good indeed. I can't wait to eat you all where you stand.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY 1 - CHALLENGE PHASE

Come on in, guys!​

Welcome to your very first challenge of Survivor: Underground! First thing's first, you'll be competing today for the IMMUNITY IDOL. The Immunity Idol is your lifeline in this game and having it keeps your tribe safe from TRIBAL COUNCIL tonight with me.

Today's challenge will start you off easy.

Each team will write a story to completion. Each member of the team must submit THREE sentences each. Your entire TRIBE must have posted one sentence each before you are allowed to post for a second time, and then must wait until all other members have posted a second time before you are allowed to post your final sentence. That means you'll have to wait until all ten members of your tribe post a sentence of the story before you can continue and post again each time.

Your story will automatically start with "Once upon a time..." and end with "...and they lived happily ever after." so whoever starts and finishes for your tribe can add those freely.

ALL TEN members of your tribe must participate today.

You have 48 hours to complete your story and the winner will be chosen by an independent panel of judges.

Make sense?

Survivors ready? GO!

TEAM ESCARGOT

Hibikaze
    Desinishon
    Ullion
    Absol used bite!
    JohnnyMustang
    alexkaz61
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Kaneki!!!
    Lycanthropy
    NightKrow

TEAM SALTZEN

Davepetasprite^2
    aeternum
    Collector Elwood
    Charlie Brown
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    jdthebud
    Golgari
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

#Winner 4 the win

Okay! I'm in. I'm curious

You had me at "salt."​

You had me at "mafia". :|

yeppity yep yep

I would like to point out that the word "mafia" does not appear once in the post.....

But yeah, sign me up.

Sign me up, too! I've always wanted to do one of these!

I'm in! I'm in! This is my spot, my spot dammit!!

o/

Excuse me while I probably lose everything ;;

Count me in xD

Count me in (:

Well, randomly waking up in the middle of the night at least made sure that I didn't miss SUs. Lol

In pls

Room for one more?

Hmm... salt or snails? Wouldn't snails taste better with some salt?

Meaning: in!

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    *reads* Oh my, Oh dear. OH DEAR!
    Well, Let's win 'dis!

Uh, what Kaneki meant to say, was:

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Team Saltzen

People that need to write:

Collector Elwood
    Charlie Brown
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    jdthebud
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life.

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Team Saltzen

People that need to write:

Collector Elwood
    Charlie Brown
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull.
    Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull. One day, a goat named Rocky came down the nearby mountain to seek her advice.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working.

They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon.

Years
    Team Escargot

Spoiler:

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back