• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Dent looked up quickly at the sound of his friend's voice. "Oh! Hello, Ash!" he said cheerfully as he continued to sweep. "Do you want something to drink, or perhaps an afternoon snack?"

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pikachu had taken it upon himself to approach the strange dragon who was now sitting down ordering a drink. Actually, his curious sniffing around had led him there. He sat directly in front of the dragon, head tilted to the side, staring at it questionably. "Chuuu.."

Across the room, Ash jumped a bit at being spoken to, not expecting to be noticed so soon. He grinned, with the seemingly intimidating bar becoming, well, less intimidating now. "Nah, I'm okay! I didn't come here to eat anything, buuut I think that dragon-thing over there wants a root beer.." he pointed towards him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dent smiled as the younger boy grinned, then was reminded of his duties. He quickly retrieved a root beer for the draconian being, apologizing profusely for his lack of attention.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal walked in quietly, hoping nobody would notice her. Although she is rather conspicuous, considering she's a crossdresser and carries around a "portable" computer from the late 80's. But her parents didn't raise her to blend in. Not with a name like that.
    She sat down at a table in the corner and started typing viciously at her computer.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • A movement near the entrance to the bar caught Dent's attention as he turned away from the dragon. Two people had entered the establishment, one singing a song he couldn't identify and the other without a sound. The quiet one sat away from all the other patrons, as if attempting to isolate herself from the world. Dent walked over to the person.
    "Hello, welcome to..." he trailed off into uncertainty. What was this place called? He didn't know. "Welcome to the bar. May I get you a drink, or perhaps something to eat?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    She stopped typing and looked up at Dent. "Yes, sir, I would, if you wouldn't mind getting it for me." She paused for a moment, considering what she wanted and if she really wanted to trouble this man with her selfish desires. Finally, she said, "I'd like some French toast. Unless you don't serve that here."

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • Lillipup walks into the bar as cute as a button, eyes gleaming, but as soon as it realizes nobody is paying attention to it, it starts barking like a mad dog! "RUB MY BELLY, MORTALS!!!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dent nodded to the quiet girl. "Yes ma'am, we do serve French toast. I'll go prepare some immediately." He walked into the kitchen, only pausing to absentmindedly pat the Lillipup that seemed to be bereft of a trainer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal pulled off her jacket and rolled up the sleeves of her shirt, preparing for the syrupy mess that French toast typically makes. It probably won't even be real syrup, just fake "syrup" and she was always paranoid about eating prepackaged food since everyone knows the government brainwashes you with that stuff. Or that's what she thought, anyway, and assumed it was common knowledge.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Meanwhile over near one of the windows was Spencer Reid, minding his own business as he settles down his brown bag, before taking out a difficult book and propping it open. Within seconds he was reading, his fingers going down the lines as he read through the pages, turning it every few seconds. To a watcher, it would probably seem that he was rapidly skimming through the pages while in reality he was actually reading each word.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dent returned from the kitchen with a plate of French toast and the customary choices of syrup. "Here you are, ma'am. We have a variety of toppings for you to choose from, however I felt that you were the type of person to prefer syrup over powdered sugar or jelly. The syrups are all guaranteed natural flavors with minimal processing, since that is what I assume you would appreciate." He set the plate and syrup rack down on the table, bowed, and went to finish sweeping.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Thank you," she said, not quite sure if she wanted to eat the syrup since he seemed kind of suspicious about it. (Although really, most people seem suspicious to her.) She took a few bites of dry French toast before pouring a tiny bit of syrup on her plate. She prodded it with her fork as she inspected it. It actually seemed like... well, like normal syrup, so finally she dumped it all over her French toast and started scarfing it down, careful not to get syrup on her totally rad computer, a Commodore SX-64, which she used because new laptops made her nervous, especially those with webcams.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Ugh, I wanna wake up not remembering that battle. (Lance just fought Red and lost.) That Lillipup looks demonic! Gyarados, use Hyper Beam on that demon spawn!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal spoke up a bit. "Pardon me for correcting your grammar, but what you should have said was 'Does this place have a DJ'." Correcting grammar would be one of her favourite pastimes, but she's usually too shy to do it.
    But speaking of DJs, she wanted to listen to her favourite song. She walked over to the jukebox and inserted a coin. She was rather pleased with the selection, as there were quite a few songs by Journey. But she of course chose her favourite, and pretty soon Don't Stop Believin' started to play. She walked back over to the corner she was in before, and danced shyly.

Years
  • In walked a sleepy-looking girl with hair, eyes, and skin suspiciously like those of a Whimsicott's. Cotton was falling out of her hair as she stumbled over to a table on the left side of the bar. She looked around, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and stopped her eyes innocently at the waiter. It looked like that man on TV a lot, Dent. Wasn't he a Gym Leader or something? Oh, well, she could remember later. She awaited him and picked up the menu at her disposal. "What shall I have to eat?..Ooh, pancakes. And muffins. Milk. Oh, yes, always a favorite of mine. Umm..." She skimmed the menu, waiting for her waiter to come and take her order.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The sleepy-looking girl studying the menu caught Dent's attention as he finished sweeping. He put the broom away and walked over to her, smiling amiably. "Welcome, miss. Would you care for something to drink?"

Years
  • Dent walked over and asked if she wanted anything to drink.
    "Yes, thank you," she said. "May I please have a glass of milk? And if I may, I'm ready to place my order. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, of course. You look awfully busy. But anyway, if I could place an order for a blueberry muffin, that would be wonderful." She sat and looked at Dent with a warm smile on her face. "Oh, and I know this is strange, but I like to introduce myself to everyone I meet; I'm Noah." She then held out her hand for Dent to shake.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back