• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Now I'm foaming at the mouth with excitement....I mean litterally. The librarian thought I was having a seizure.

I really need to calm down as I'm getting way too excited about this info. I cannot wait for the 12th!
    You can NEVER get to excited for Pokemon..Its POKEMON

blue

gucci
    Years
  • But we haven't had 70 revealed just yet, have we? All of the Kalos Pokémon haven't been revealed but that may just mean there are say 10 more left, I'm not raining on anyones parade I'm just being realistic! n_n

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Me and you both,I wanna see the Trio legendaries
    yeah i'd be really surprised if the legendaries or the pseudo legendaries arent 151 cos at thus point im all in on the pastebin lists lol which is dumb really but its fun lol oh and to clarify as im unsure if it was clear i meant 99-117 kalos pokemon

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    This...is the worse rumor I have ever heard. I totally hope this is not true as I was planing on using ralts yet I am getting x version.

If you can use the gts it's not going to be an issue since you don't need to see a pokemon to request it. Coupled with the large variety of pokemon I'm sure you'd easily find something somebody would be willing to trade a ralts for.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Spoiler:

New mega pokemon leak !

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Yah apparently the yellow pokeballs are TMs.

Spoiler:

And same! I cannot wait for the 12th! i'm not playing it until the 13th because i have to go to a party :((

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    yeah i'd be really surprised if the legendaries or the pseudo legendaries arent 151 cos at thus point im all in on the pastebin lists lol which is dumb really but its fun lol oh and to clarify as im unsure if it was clear i meant 99-117 kalos pokemon
    I knew what you meant :) And according to SleepyJirachi their at 63 Pokemon,thats not including Megas or the Legendaries

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • This is what I'm doing with my team now:
    Charmander
    Goomy (Slime)
    Heliolisk (Helioptiles evo) (Batman)
    Bunnelby evo (Drunk)

Yup.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Ooo! MegaAbamasnow is one of the very few Megas I actually really like! Dang, that thing is pretty cool, I want to use one.

Reactions: Sun

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Mega Abamasnow actually looks pretty cool, I might use it actually <.<

Spoiler:

another shot of Mega Abamasnow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    MegaAbomasnow is one of the few mega forms that instantly impressed me. That guy looks so beastly!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I knew what you meant :) And according to SleepyJirachi their at 63 Pokemon,thats not including Megas or the Legendaries
    so far in paste bin their is 33 kalos and 6 unknown in central 13 new and 31 unknown in coastal so it could catch up to central seemingly easily and still no word that i know of mountain goomy is in coastal on the pastebin in case people care

Abomasnow was already awesome but this... am I allowed to swear to express my sheer joy that he has a mega?

Adding Snover/Obamasnow to team now.
    i was meh on abomasnow but that guy looks CRAZY
    and i swear this is my last pokemon spoiler image all i want is full dex number including how many kalos so i can know how many to expect but not what to expect

Last edited:
    Years
  • Loving MegaAbomasnow! Glad he kept his ability and likely his typing too. Looks even more fitting to his name. It'd be neat if the MegaStone is called Abomanite.

EDIT: Abomasite it is!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Looking at Mega Abomasnow's stats, it gained a LOT of Attack and Special Attack at the cost of its Speed. It's even slower than Doublade! And what's with that huge icicle on its back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back