• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Looking at Mega Abomasnow's stats, it gained a LOT of Attack and Special Attack at the cost of its Speed. It's even slower than Doublade! And what's with that huge icicle on its back?

I might make a trick room team and make my Mega Abomasnow face rape dem npc ♥

I said before that Megas may lose stats to make up/balance out the gains they get. Seems like my guess was right with Abomasnow's stats being shown.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There was a rumoured list of Mega Evolutions not so long ago, notice the one's that appear to be catching on.

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo
    Ampharos
    , Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross
    Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron
    Abomasnow

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'd rather hope Jynx got a real Evolution with an Freezrizer or something to put her back with her boys Electabuzz and Magmar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Goomy reminds me of this character (In the middle. The blue bunny.) from Guru Guru Nagetto (an old DS game that was in Japanese only). They look a LOT alike.
    Spoiler:

If any Pokemon gets a mega-evolution or a middle-evolution I hope it's Zoroark and Zorua.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    It's been leaked that male characters can't wear dresses.
    The dress tab is darkened and presumably unpickable
    EDIT: Abomasnow'd Mega Stone is Abomasite

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Goomy reminds me of this character (In the middle. The blue bunny.) from Guru Guru Nagetto (an old DS game that was in Japanese only). They look a LOT alike.
    Spoiler:

If any Pokemon gets a mega-evolution or a middle-evolution I hope it's Zoroark and Zorua.
    middle evolutions will not be a thing they make no sense if they did it how would they explain why now they need to go through that stage just to get to the old final evo it'd be either an alternate evo like vile or bellossom or a prevo/mega/standard evo after the old final evo

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

middle evolutions will not be a thing they make no sense if they did it how would they explain why now they need to go through that stage just to get to the old final evo it'd be either an alternate evo like vile or bellossom or a prevo/mega/standard evo after the old final evo

Just like they explain how the 'master ball' can catch any Pokemon without fail. Heck, pretty much everything in Pokemon doesn't make sense in the real world. PokeLogic. I do think it's unnecessary for a middle evolution though.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • If we get a Mega Aggron, I will probably sprout wings and fly over Asgard from happiness because Aggron is best Poké.

PS Abomasnow looks crazy! I love it!!!!
    ...IWouldLoveAMegaSableyeToo

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I really would love a MegaDelibird... give it a little postal carrier hat or something :3

Hm, what else? MegaLuxray with that blue-and-gold crown thing the pharaohs used to wear, MegaPrimeape, MegaGolem (I saw awesome fanart with Golem's rocks split apart and magma flowing between them), MegaTorkoal, MegaCastform, and many others as long as they add something considerable to the design.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Just like they explain how the 'master ball' can catch any Pokemon without fail. Heck, pretty much everything in Pokemon doesn't make sense in the real world. PokeLogic. I do think it's unnecessary for a middle evolution though.
    yes ok not everything make sense scientifically but that's silly to argue over in a world with a creature like Pikachu there's an established order that a pokemon goes from example a - example b to then go actually no now b is c and this new thing is b is dumb why didn't that pokemon exist previously how do you explain skipping a whole stage of its supposed development

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back