• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Maybe Carvanha gains an alternate evolution.
    the guy said middle between him and sharpedo not an alternate to sharpedo unless you can evolve into the alternate somehow and then back to sharpedo? which sounds dumb lol

Theres 3 Vavillion forms that we know of. And yes apparently the 70 new pokemon number is true, I mean its only obvious now. And the person that orginally leaked Grininja, Binacle, and Hawlucha said only 70 new ones.
    how does he know and what about how many past gen poke's there are why did he not just mention the total number he's seen and how he knows only 70 are new.
    esp as we have only seen up to the 4th gym so unless he just hasn't shown that stuff for whatever reason or what are those gym types? i highly doubt he has seen enough by that point to know there is only 70 new unless he has seen all the pokemon which i feel unlikely to happen by the 4th gym which brings me back to how many past poke's are there in total and what of the final 4 gym types?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Theres 3 Vavillion forms that we know of. And yes apparently the 70 new pokemon number is true, I mean its only obvious now. And the person that orginally leaked Grininja, Binacle, and Hawlucha said only 70 new ones.

I don't get it. Without completing the game, how would he know? That could just be his opinion.

And, how is it "only obvious" now? Because you (and others) keep saying it? That doesn't make it a fact.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am starting to think a lot of these leaks are fake. People are just making others think because a few people are suppose to be true. 70 new pokemon would be incredibly stupid, since that is what sells the games, and a lot of stuff is starting to not fit in. Like how there is suppose to be a pokemon between Sharky and Piranha. That should be after as a few have pointed out. It isn't hard for people to make fakes from screenshots.

Why treat these rumors different from any others? The guy said he had the games and ended up being a fake with just display cases. It is true that a good amount of this stuff may be true, but why treat it has true until proven fact?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I don't get it. Without completing the game, how would he know? That could just be his opinion.

And, how is it "only obvious" now? Because you (and others) keep saying it? That doesn't make it a fact.

Because 2 people that have played it have have already confirmed. It probably says "70 new pokemon" at some point. And 2 ppl are already past the fourth gym and only 1 new guy has been revealed.

Plus with the central and coastal pokedexes out and there being only 20-30 new pokemon in them, then the last 20 or so are in the mountain dex. I doubt someone is going to get to an area and there's just tons of new pokemon in it.

With there being hundreds of past pokemon and all these mega evo's, i guess that makes up for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I am starting to think a lot of these leaks are fake. People are just making others think because a few people are suppose to be true. 70 new pokemon would be incredibly stupid, since that is what sells the games, and a lot of stuff is starting to not fit in. Like how there is suppose to be a pokemon between Sharky and Piranha. That should be after as a few have pointed out. It isn't hard for people to make fakes from screenshots.

Why treat these rumors different from any others? The guy said he had the games and ended up being a fake with just display cases. It is true that a good amount of this stuff may be true, but why treat it has true until proven fact?
    because at the moment no one has come out and disproven the photos enough or GF hasnt officially released the starters and thats the only real way to disprove them completely also i saw actual live footage of some of the early game and it matches pictures from the other people who have posted pictures

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    In all these leaks, everyone forgot to mention about orotto. I think it is pretty awesome!Looks scary. i wonder if it has an evolution. Also nothing has been revealed about Noivern yet. If it has preform or an evolution !

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Because 2 people that have played it have have already confirmed. It probably says "70 new pokemon" at some point. And 2 ppl are already past the fourth gym and only 1 new guy has been revealed.

Plus with the central and coastal pokedexes out and there being only 20-30 new pokemon in them, then the last 20 or so are in the mountain dex. I doubt someone is going to get to an area and there's just tons of new pokemon in it.

With there being hundreds of past pokemon and all these mega evo's, i guess that makes up for it.
    again who how and where did they confirm it does the professor or a random tell you and if they do why didnt they post pics of the text saying "there is 70 totally new pokemon to catch so go get them!" until their is at least a picture or confirmed info by GF i'm not inclined to believe it at all. how many are there in coastal and central that are completely confirmed on that list and who posted it and who are these people claiming it might be 70? kos said everything he knew went onto insta and i never saw him say it there and also how do we know thats the entire list of pokemon in those areas? and ok so are they at 5th gym 6th? i'm ok with saying hypothetically if this info is true then what does that tell us

and if there is pics to go along with this point me in the direction and if it doesnt seem dodgy in some way i'll believe ya

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Well here you go. No one beleives me so here is more information plus ONE picture.

A few Pokemon with Pre-Evos are Girafarig, Tropius, and Cubone. A few Pokemon will Middlutions are the Growlithe line, the Carvanha line, and the Combee line. A few Pokemon with Evolutions are Pinsir and Heracross, Dunsparce, and Farfetch'd.

Dragonite has a Mega Evolution, along with all of the starters and some pseudos. Arcanine, Steelix, Sharpedo, Floatzel, Togekiss, and Tyranitar are a few of which have Mega Evolutions.

There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos.

EDIT --- I cant post the pic because I am not sure as to how.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I think we can look that 70 Pokemon in an anoher 2 ways,
    70 new Pokemon in Central Kalos Pokedex, while the other 2 unknown;
    70 new Pokemon are encountered in "story mode", other new will appear as post E4 Pokemon akin to DP. (which is less likely and no please!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Well here you go. No one beleives me so here is more information plus ONE picture.

A few Pokemon with Pre-Evos are Girafarig, Tropius, and Cubone. A few Pokemon will Middlutions are the Growlithe line, the Carvanha line, and the Combee line. A few Pokemon with Evolutions are Pinsir and Heracross, Dunsparce, and Farfetch'd.

Dragonite has a Mega Evolution, along with all of the starters and some pseudos. Arcanine, Steelix, Sharpedo, Floatzel, Togekiss, and Tyranitar are a few of which have Mega Evolutions.

There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos.

EDIT --- I cant post the pic because I am not sure as to how.
    click attachments and upload from comp also does that mean this list is wrong?< https://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I wonder if this Generation is focusing on updating the older Pokémon, with there only being 70 new Pokémon (allegedly) and so many Mega Evolutions of cross-generation Pokémon, I'm half expecting to see a tonne of pre-evolutions/evolutions for Pokémon of different regions.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I wonder if this Generation is focusing on updating the older Pokémon, with there only being 70 new Pokémon (allegedly) and so many Mega Evolutions of cross-generation Pokémon, I'm half expecting to see a tonne of pre-evolutions/evolutions for Pokémon of different regions.

You're making Kalos sounds like Sinnoh 2.0. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I wonder if this Generation is focusing on updating the older Pokémon, with there only being 70 new Pokémon (allegedly) and so many Mega Evolutions of cross-generation Pokémon, I'm half expecting to see a tonne of pre-evolutions/evolutions for Pokémon of different regions.
    hope you're right would love some pre evos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back