• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    New photo leaked! MEGA AERODACTYL
    Note: Change (DOT.COM) to .com
    oi40.tinypic(DOT.COM)/2rp2mp2.jpg
    By the looks of it, Aerodactyl is my favorite Mega!

Thank you a member posted it already.
    But for those who missed it, here you go!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yep, Greninja rocking that scarf.

Ok guys got some info for Mega Evolution stat boost, apperantly the leaker Josh posted the changes in stat his normal Blastoise went when it Mega Evolved

Blastoise
    Attack - 73
    Defense - 95
    Sp. Atk 67
    Sp. Def 87
    Speed 69

MegaBlastoise
    atk 87
    def. 111
    spA 99
    SpD 94
    speed 69

That's pretty surprising. I had never expected Mega Blastoise to get such an increase in its defensive stats, honestly. It didn't look quite bulky to me compared to its usual form, so, yeah. xD" With its defenses, Mega Blastoise would be able to become one of the major walls in competitive play. It should be able to perform as good as a Pokémon like Suicune, and maybe even outrank it. Its Special Attack stat isn't so bad, but it would've been a little better if it was higher, in my opinion. Also, is anyone else hoping for Blastoise to get a second Mega form, just like I am?

Last edited:

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • mega aerodactyl looks awful ngl...... they just added spikes all over its body????

and mega gengar idk wat is it supposed to be? it looks like some mountain rocks ghost version

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    That's pretty surprising. I had never expected Mega Blastoise to get such an increase in its defensive stats. It didn't look quite bulky to me compared to its usual form, so, yeah. xD" With its defenses, Mega Blastoise would be able to become one of the major walls in competitive play. It should be able to perform as good as a Pokémon like Suicune, and maybe even outrank it. Its Special Attack stat isn't so bad, but it would've been better if it was a little higher, in my opinion. Also, is anyone else hoping for Blastoise to get a second Mega form, just like I am?
    it wont they showed the stone and it was blastoisite so far neither gen 1 staters have been shown with an x or y mega stone sorry to pop that bubble:(

carbink in amie with a clear look at is face

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    it'd be cool that as klefki leveled it got more keys(this won't happpen but it would be awesome)
    I hope those key won't cut it's Speed stat. :O
    That's pretty surprising. I had never expected Mega Blastoise to get such an increase in its defensive stats, honestly. It didn't look quite bulky to me compared to its usual form, so, yeah. xD" With its defenses, Mega Blastoise would be able to become one of the major walls in competitive play. It should be able to perform as good as a Pokémon like Suicune, and maybe even outrank it. Its Special Attack stat isn't so bad, but it would've been a little better if it was a bit higher, in my opinion. Also, is anyone else hoping for Blastoise to get a second Mega form, just like I am?

There is no official word or leak regarding an another form of MegaBlastoise, though in a related note XanderO said that Venusaur will not have an another Mega Form, due to Venusaurite not named as 'Venusaurite X' and/or 'Venusaurite Y', while in Charizard's case it was explicitly named 'Charizardite X' and 'Charizardite Y'. It is widely speculated that Blastoise will share the same fate as Venusaur. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I hope those key won't cut it's Speed stat. :O

There is no official word or leak regarding an another form of MegaBlastoise, though in a related note XanderO said that Venusaur will not have an another Mega Form, due to Venusaurite not named as 'Venusaurite X' and/or 'Venusaurite Y', while in Charizard's case it was explicitly named 'Charizardite X' and 'Charizardite Y'. It is widely speculated that Blastoise will share the same fate as Venusaur. :(
    maybe it will but gains attack or defense as it gets more **** to hit pokemon with lol

sleepyjirachi has a pic on his twitter blastoise stone is blastoisinite no y or x https://twitter.com/SleepyJirachi <<<<< link to twitter page its the second pic

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Based off the picture leaked of MegaLucario (Sorry, can show it yet have not made enough post) someone estimated his Base stats to be this;

HP: 70
    Att: 145
    Def: 70
    SpA: 140
    SpD: 70
    Spe: 115
    BST: 610

Now this can easily be miscalculated because we don't know EV's and IV's but I imagine it wouldn't be to far off. GF were really telling the truth when they said Mega's will match legendries' in strength, If of course these base stats are correct/not to far off.

So Mega Lucario will apparently have increased offensive stats and Speed? Not bad because I was expecting those stats to be boosted in the Mega form.

Yep, Greninja rocking that scarf.

Ok guys got some info for Mega Evolution stat boost, apperantly the leaker Josh posted the changes in stat his normal Blastoise went when it Mega Evolved

Blastoise
    Attack - 73
    Defense - 95
    Sp. Atk 67
    Sp. Def 87
    Speed 69

MegaBlastoise
    atk 87
    def. 111
    spA 99
    SpD 94
    speed 69

Defense has often been Blastoise's best stat, so no surprise to see it as the most boosted stat for Mega Blastoise. I have to admit, it looks like it'll tank physical attacks well.

Years
  • it wont they showed the stone and it was blastoisite so far neither gen 1 staters have been shown with an x or y mega stone sorry to pop that bubble:(

carbink in amie with a clear look at is face

Aww! Carbink looks so adorable~! At first I wasn't minding the Pokédex entry appearance, but seeing the face like this, how could you hate him? I think I have a thing for the long "ears".

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • I am disappointed that Klefki is apparently going to be a stand-alone Pokemon like Furfrou. Wasted potential there I have to admit.

But, Carbink is looking to be very interesting. I'm loving the Rock/Fairy mix, seems like a very interesting typing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Aww! Carbink looks so adorable~! At first I wasn't minding the Pokédex entry appearance, but seeing the face like this, how could you hate him? I think I have a thing for the long "ears".
    yeah it looks cute also jirachi has a tonne of info he has a pic of the description as to what the sachet is
    Spoiler:
    i wrote the description in spoilers

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • So Mega Lucario will apparently have increased offensive stats and Speed? Not bad because I was expecting those stats to be boosted in the Mega form.

Defense has often been Blastoise's best stat, so no surprise to see it as the most boosted stat for Mega Blastoise. I have to admit, it looks like it'll tank physical attacks well.

Actually, its bonus to SpA is much higher than its defenses.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    New Pokémon: Pumpkaboo

Spoiler:

I think it's pretty cool.

Also, I think there will be over 70 new Pokémon. I have a list with 59 (not counting with megas) and it still doesn't have Pumpkaboo and many Pokémon that I think have a good chance of existing: Clauncher evo, Skrelp evo., Noivern pre-evo., Sligoo evo., Carbink evo., Pumpkaboo evo....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    So if there are 150 in each area, does that mean the Pokédex consists of 450 Pokémon this time?
    pre end game it seems so if it is indeed 150 in each which is yet confirmed at all for mountain dex but the others have plenty of leak info and neither has yet to be above 150 end game could add more pokemon i also believe it will be 151 in each area consisting of xern yvel and mewtwo as the legendaries to fill the 151 spot and i think yveltal will be coastal xerneas central and mewtwo mountain as in origins he had been seen by red and caught by him in a cave and as thats when char x was revealed it may have been a sly nod to other stuff like that

Years
  • Carbink, Goomy, Klefki and now Pumpkaboo; I'm glad there's more and more cute Pokémon being revealed. Appearance doesn't matter as much to me once I'm on the battlefield, but I'm recovering a bit from Binacle and Bunnelby's evolution.

I thought Klefki was somewhat the Chimecho of the region as I think someone pointed out. I don't know what an evolution could look like. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back