• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • I approve of the Hinduism theory, being an indian Hindu :D

that dragon sure looks epic though

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So the only 70 new pokemon theory is all but confirmed?

Here the list that posted by BeefTaco
    Spoiler:

90% real, unless someone comes out and deny it my friend. :/

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I think Zygarde looks kinda cool. o3o Then again, I am a bit of a reptile fan hehe. :3 So I see we now have underground - land - air. Also, the Order Pokemon? Do you think the 3rd game could be similar to Emerald- Yveltal and Xerneas fighting, Zygarde having to control them etc.? And I think it's nearly a dead cert that Zygarde will get a new forme eventually, based upon its current BST. :) It's Kyurem all over again. So I think the big question is how it will get its new forme rather than if. :)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Overview of all 69 Kalos pokemon
    plus megaevolutions leaked so far
    Spoiler:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    69?
    Whats the final one though...
    Or GF just likes the number 69. [XD]

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    69 leaked so far
    barring any event legendaries (which there always will be)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Does anyone think we might get another 50-70 pokemon in the sequels to X & Y? Since they would be able to release an update to make the originals compatible with the new pokemon. That could be one reason for the low number of pokemon, it would give the sequels even more of their own identity and hype too. I kinda think they would be foolish not to do something like this.

I see that happening more likely than them releasing new pokemon bit by bit through Dlc, it's more game freaks style to release a lump of them with a new game.

The great thing about the ability to update games is that for generation 6, hopes of new pokemon don't end with the first games release.

Annoyed that Florges is pure fairy, we have enough pure fairies! Pleasantly surprised to see Poison/Dragon for Dragalge, is there a picture confirming it?

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the data for those new pokemon must be included in the XY version otherwise XY will be incompatible to Z.
    So i doubt it unless they do online patches which i doubt also, if they do things like paid dlc im done with pokemon really...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Here the list that posted by BeefTaco
    Spoiler:

90% real, unless someone comes out and deny it my friend. :/

Thanks but he has missed out Zygarde!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    the data for those new pokemon must be included in the XY version otherwise XY will be incompatible to Z.
    So i doubt it unless they do online patches which i doubt also, if they do things like paid dlc im done with pokemon really...

The data for those pokemon don't need to be on Pokemon X & Y. That's the whole point of what I was saying.

I agree that I don't think we'll get new pokemon dlc in the traditional sense. (I.e loads of separate dlc downloads) I just think we could easily get new pokemon in the sequel and then get a once off (free) update to the originals to make them compatable. So it would be like generation 6.5

It's a possibility that definitely exists and this is the first time they could carry it out while keeping it a surprise. I don't see a valid reasoning why it can't happen at least.

They way I see it, it almost seems like a certainty that we'll get new mega evolutions in the sequel. Sequels always introduce new forms. So it doesn't feel like much of a stretch to think we might get a few new pokemon too since the originals can be updated.

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    there are content dlc for other 3ds games but i highly doubt GF would do it for pokemon.
    i hate paid dlc with a passion and pokebank is already stretching things far

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    there are content dlc for other 3ds games but i highly doubt GF would do it for pokemon.

Do you have reasoning for that or is it just a feeling?

Also I never once mentioned paid dlc. (I even went out of my way to put free in brackets)

I agree that I doubt game freak would do paid dlc, what I was talking about was free dlc. People who buy the sequel would be buying it for the sequel not the pokemon because everyone would be able to get the pokemon on the day of the sequels release.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Does anyone think we might get another 50-70 pokemon in the sequels to X & Y? Since they would be able to release an update to make the originals compatible with the new pokemon. That could be one reason for the low number of pokemon, it would give the sequels even more of their own identity and hype too. I kinda think they would be foolish not to do something like this.

I see that happening more likely than them releasing new pokemon bit by bit through Dlc, it's more game freaks style to release a lump of them with a new game.

The great thing about the ability to update games is that for generation 6, hopes of new pokemon don't end with the first games release.

Annoyed that Florges is pure fairy, we have enough pure fairies! Pleasantly surprised to see Poison/Dragon for Dragalge, is there a picture confirming it?

I mentioned that to Nichole, There's 1% possibility that the other 70 will debut in the future sister games of Pokemon XY. As for the compatibility concerns with XY, either there's a patch to allow trading, or simple blocking new Pokemon to be traded like Time Capsule in GS series.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Lots of people are complaining about the lack of new Pokemon. Anyone who expected well over a hundred new designs in the same Gen GF had to make over 800 new 3D models were fooling themselves. This generation was also about balance. This Pokedex made sure the Fairy-type was fleshed out. Mega-formes were given to popular Pokemon that were underrused competitively (other than MGarchomp who sucks anyway). I think its no coincidence that we were given Drought Charizard and Mega Abomasnow after a generation dominated by Rain and Sand. Most of the new Pokemon look like they're going to be very useful, so I think a lot of time went into each one.

Quality>quantity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back