• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klefki

Klefki is now my new favorite and there's nothing that's going to change that. Heh.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Same, its quite amazing actually. Well, with the games only coming out in 6 days time, what can we expect, I for one am excited, and I can only presume that others are excited :P

Also, I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a long while, and as Iceman and many others have said before, what are the movies gunna be about? If there are so little legendaries...

Spoiler:

They could make a movie about Zigarde, kinda like the Giratina movie. Also I really doubt there won't be any event pokemon, GF makes a lot of money of those with movies. There has been found a mysterious cave already with nothing inside, this could potentially be the place of an event pokemon in the future. If there's a possibility of one event pokemon there's a possibility of multiple more that we won't even find out about until after the game is realeased. So cheer up guys these are probably not the only new Legends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    It was lazy from GF, the VS sprites are the artworks, also there's no player mugshot
    hopefully they would change that in Z, Hoenn remake.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Do we know if shaking grass is back?

Also I know about hordes but are wild double battles back?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • argh! I'm trying my hardest to avoid looking at the leaked pokemon and I just saw Zelgarde! Forget, dear brain, forget!

Anyways, do Sky Battles differ from normal battles in any way except for that only flying types can participate? And how rare are horde battles? I'm hoping hordes are common, like double battles in BW(2).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • well flygon is a dragonfly so he is a bug?

so how does it work with exp share? give it to main guy in party? so everyone gets a boost or to the main guy you want to level?

The Exp Share is now a Bag Item that is shared by all six team members for consistent leveling up, it can be switched on or off at any time though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It was lazy from GF, the VS sprites are the artworks, also there's no player mugshot
    hopefully they would change that in Z, Hoenn remake.
    Zygarde will likely be featured in the second movie of the generation aka in 2015, maybe even leading to its game(s) like Suicune, Rayquaza, Giratina, and Kyurem's movies did.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • Don't really wanna rain on anyone's parade, but, these could all be fake, I believe them to be very real. However, for those who do not like most of the Pokemon leaked on this thread, there is still a small possibility that these are fake, however, this is very unlikely. Just wanted to point that out as we are all getting hyped up about most of these Pokemon.

Well, on another note, just found these on imgur if anyone missed them...

Also here is a picture of Zygarde in battle:

Spoiler:

And here is its Pokedex entry if anyone missed it:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Have they shown Togepi, Clefairy, or Snubbull pictures show up? Any physical proof they are Fairy type?

There hasn't been a picture but I feel confident saying that one of the leakers (posting all the legit screenshots) said that Granbull was fairy type. No idea if it replaced normal or just added on though, probably the latter.

I found this on neogaf, do we know who zar is? He must be one of the leakers, he apparently said togepi has fairy type. Apparently a review site said clefairy was fairy too.

https://i.imgur.com/LpIEvwk.png

It's not great but it's the best we have to go on right now. I have seen in-game pictures of a guy called Josh though, so I would say Snubull, Granbull being fairy is a safe bet.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Don't really wanna rain on anyone's parade, but, these could all be fake, I believe them to be very real. However, for those who do not like most of the Pokemon leaked on this thread, there is still a small possibility that these are fake, however, this is very unlikely. Just wanted to point that out as we are all getting hyped up about most of these Pokemon.

Well, on another note, just found these on imgur if anyone missed them...

Also here is a picture of Zygarde in battle:

Spoiler:

And here is its Pokedex entry if anyone missed it:

Spoiler:
    This Pokémon is so intimidating and intriguing. It's 16'05" tall and weights over 600 lbs. I'd **** my pants if I saw this in real life.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS DISCOVERED A MOSS ROCK IN THE KALOS REGION?! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT AND I NEED TO HAVE LEAFEON DURING MY IN GAME JOURNEY! *GOES INTO THE DEPTHS OF GOOGLE*

I see nobody has responded to me yet. >:)

Last edited:

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • Top 5 Kalos Pokemon
    5. Pancham, Pangoro
    4. Pyroar
    3. Honedge, Aegislash
    2. Clauncher, Clawitzer
    1. Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra

Honorable mentions: Phantrump, Trevenant

Bottom 5 Kalos Pokemon
    5. Avalugg
    4. Doublade
    3. Hawlucha
    2. Binacle, Barbaracle
    1. Klefki

Dishonorable mentions: Diggersby, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Delphox

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The Exp Share is now a Bag Item that is shared by all six team members for consistent leveling up, it can be switched on or off at any time though.
    i know that was my point if it gives exp to all and the main guy is holding lucky egg that boosts exp by 1.5 then does the team get 1.5 the exp they would normally get?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    One question,since the leaks have started why haven't GF let out any new information about X And Y? The last news I'm pretty sure was Doublade,why haven't they released anything new? Kind of weird

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back