• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
Years
  • One question,since the leaks have started why haven't GF let out any new information about X And Y? The last news I'm pretty sure was Doublade,why haven't they released anything new? Kind of weird

There's only six days until X and Y are released worldwide (closer to five in some parts of the world), so I don't think they see a point in making any big announcements since we'll all be finding it out for ourselves within the week. It would be kind of a belated event to release any new Pokémon at this point, especially when they've all been leaked by now anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
  • And also... Whatever happened to the aspect of certain pokemon mating and changing the traits of the baby pokemon. I remember something about that when x an y was first announced but nothing since. Or have I been out in the ether for way too long.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • XY Team So Far(I haven't seen all the leaks, so..)
    1. Delphox
    2. Skrelp's Evo(Does this guy have a cool name? I don't want to see what it looks like, i just want to know its name so I can imagine it for myself!)
    3. Flabebe's Final Evo(Once more, with the name...)
    4. Venusaur
    5. *undecided*
    6. *rotational, whoever I feel like training at the time*

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I really think the 69/70 Pokemon this gen is a good number, I remember the backlash Gen 5 had for having "ugly" design and too many filler pokemons. Gen 6 seems solid, I been in Serebii, NeoGaf and /VP and many new pokemons are generally accepted.

Of course there would be people that wouldn't like the design of every pokemon but the leak pokemon has been exceptional and I think GF really took the quality > quantity route this time. I love having 100+ pokemon but if it means having forgettable filler 'mons then I would rather have less pokemon but with quality design.

I'm loving every pokemon leak so far. I CAN'T WAIT FOR Poison/Dragon, Pokemon Y redeeeeeeemed <3 Mega Gardevoir is so lovely, bahhh I might have to train a new Ralts, I can't wait 2 months to transfer my Gardy, I need that lovely Mega <3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    One question,since the leaks have started why haven't GF let out any new information about X And Y? The last news I'm pretty sure was Doublade,why haven't they released anything new? Kind of weird

Well we have had Mega Charizard X since then.

Also it's not like they can afford to announce any new pokemon. As it stands announcing like 42 out of 70 new pokemon is already excessive.

On another note, I heard there was something reviewers were told Nintendo really really didn't want revealed. (even more so than the final starter evolutions) Do we know what that might be?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    There's only six days until X and Y are released worldwide (closer to five in some parts of the world), so I don't think they see a point in making any big announcements since we'll all be finding it out for ourselves within the week. It would be kind of a belated event to release any new Pokémon at this point, especially when they've all been leaked by now anyway.
    I asked that because I seen on the Serebii forums saying that all the leaks have been a Hoax (I dont believe it)...Just got curious on GFs behalf not showing off anymore Pokemon to confirm them

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • According to some people on Instagram, all of the leaks we've seen have been cleverly created fakes produced by affiliates of Nintendo to throw us off from the real content.

Whether or not this is true, I'm still excited for the games.

I do think this rumor has some possible credence since we've only seen very short, few second clips to confirm certain unconvincing leaks (Delphox).

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Well we have had Mega Charizard X since then.

Also it's not like they can afford to announce any new pokemon. As it stands announcing like 42 out of 70 new pokemon is already excessive.

On another note, I heard there was something reviewers were told Nintendo really really didn't want revealed. (even more so than the final starter evolutions) Do we know what that might be?
    Well supposedly all the Pokemon have been leaked,so it couldn't have anything to do with any new Pokemon..Unless its like Hoenn *Wishing here...Or the remaining three spaces in the Dex are like a new trio,but they wouldn't be bigger than the last evos of the starters

According to some people on Instagram, all of the leaks we've seen have been cleverly created fakes produced by affiliates of Nintendo to throw us off from the real content.

I do think this rumor has some possible credence since we've only seen very short, few second clips to confirm certain unconvincing leaks (Delphox).
    Said this 3 posts up :) ......

Last edited:

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • According to some people on Instagram, all of the leaks we've seen have been cleverly created fakes produced by affiliates of Nintendo to throw us off from the real content.

That would certainly be interesting. I doubt that's true though.

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • Well, look at it logically:

Assuming the games really WERE released in Canada and Italy as early as they were, don't you guys think we would have seen a hell of a lot more screenshots and videos? Also, it stands to reason that the strategy guide would also be released with the games. Why are there no images of the guide? At all?

I think it's incredibly possible that this was all an elaborate ruse to get us hyped, only for Game Freak to unveil an even better gaming experience when the games are released on October 12th.

There is just too little information being leaked, given the circumstances. No method of evolution has been leaked for Sylveon, the typings of certain Megas remain unknown, which is suspicious since I think every Mega thus far has been in possession of the leakers, the stats for said Megas have also gone largely undocumented, and there's just so much substantial information that we still don't know, despite some leakers already having beaten the Elite 4 and Champion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    According to some people on Instagram, all of the leaks we've seen have been cleverly created fakes produced by affiliates of Nintendo to throw us off from the real content.

Definitely not the case.

This would be an incredibly elaborate ruse, and no news networks have covered it, gaming websites won't talk about it, etc.

The only publicity this is getting them is on 4chan, tumblr, and forums. They wouldn't spend all that time to trick all of us who were already going to buy the games (or we wouldn't be looking for the leaks in the first place).

It is an exciting idea, though, so I can see why people would delude themselves into thinking this could be true. :P

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ok guys this is just a theory people come up with. Apparently there was a list of Japanese name that matches sone of the leaks reveals, in this names there was what seem to be an Ice Wolf pokemon. People are speculating that maybe this is a legendary that is suppose to reside in the Sea Spirit Cave which I just found out apparently has an ice mirror.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I literally watched people play the game. The leaks are true, we've just gotten almost no sneak peeks at content- thats all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    One question,since the leaks have started why haven't GF let out any new information about X And Y? The last news I'm pretty sure was Doublade,why haven't they released anything new? Kind of weird
    because its not part of their plans? all they could do is send out a message saying it is all false and if it is show something to prove it but what would disprove it without giving away something they don't want us to know of so they will just release info as they plan to so lets just wait and see i guess

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

Sounds like a bunch of people wearing tin foil hats.

They probably believe actual ninjas are employed by Nintendo to silence leakers too.

Not to mention there's a lot of great designs that would go to waste if this was true. The only thing I could (just barely) see is if these leaks were controlled and we haven't seen all the new pokemon and mega evolutions...but even that's really stretching the imagination.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Ok guys this is just a theory people come up with. Apparently there was a list of Japanese name that matches sone of the leaks reveals, in this names there was what seem to be an Ice Wolf pokemon. People are speculating that maybe this is a legendary that is suppose to reside in the Sea Spirit Cave which I just found out apparently has an ice mirror.
    yes it does however isnt it in the ocean somewhere i dont know if that would be the appropriate residence for a snow wolf unless it was trapped there

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Ok guys this is just a theory people come up with. Apparently there was a list of Japanese name that matches sone of the leaks reveals, in this names there was what seem to be an Ice Wolf pokemon. People are speculating that maybe this is a legendary that is suppose to reside in the Sea Spirit Cave which I just found out apparently has an ice mirror.
    Maybe it jumps out of the mirror...after all some spirits are said to reside inside mirrors.

If all of this was fake...then...well that would be mind blowing...

Looking at Zygarde being the order Pokémon it seems those of us who theorized that the third would be order were right :3. So it appears the legends theme is based on Hinduism's creation, destruction, order/harmony triad. With this I've noticed that the mascots of the past four generation are based off religions...well Gen II too but Ho-oh and Lugia don't share a common one unlike the weather trio and beyond. The weather trio are Jewish, The Creation trio is said to be Shinto (not sure which story but I do know that Spear Pillar is a reference to the creation myth and Giratina being banned is similar to how Susano'O was exiled by his father for his actions), The Tao trio is obviously Taoism, and this one appears to be based on Hinduism...or at least Indo-European if it's a mix of Norse and Hinduism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back