• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Right I see, that's a very interesting new mechanic being added. But that leaves the question, how will one be able to obtain a pokemon with a dream world ability in this generation? The ditto method isn't exactly a practical one.

Can't breed Dream World abilities with Ditto.

Someone said Horde battles will have Pokemon with Dream World abilities. I'm sure there are other things as well seeing as we cannot hack the game to see all the Pokemon to make sure 70 is the only amount we are getting or to see what all the new features, Items, and attacks are without having to discover everything.

There may be another outside source to provide us with Hidden abilities.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    There isn't one as far as we know.

She doesn't use Audino. Her team was already leaked. I know their Pokemon teams were leaked I just can't seem to find the posts =C

HA found them!

Gym Leaders
    Spoiler:

Elite Four and Champion:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I am gonna go with an assumption that one pokemon from each elite four's team will have a mega stone. Gardevoir( the champion's pokemon) is confirmed isn't it? Also the selection of the pokemon makes me feel one of the 4 is a mega even if he/she doesn't use it. 1. Scizor .2. Chandelure? .3. Druddigon. 4. Gyarados

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I am gonna go with an assumption that one pokemon from each elite four's team will have a mega stone. Gardevoir( the champion's pokemon) is confirmed isn't it? Also the selection of the pokemon makes me feel one of the 4 is a mega even if he/she doesn't use it. 1. Scizor .2. Chandelure? .3. Druddigon. 4. Gyarados

Highly possible. To me though, I think Torkoal and Altaria may get the Mega over Druddigon and Chandelure. Just seems that way to me. It is also possible for them to have more than 1 mega.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Watching a youtube walkthrough of X and Y

Spoiler:

Years
    Watching a youtube walkthrough of X and Y

Spoiler:

OMG did they buff String Shot this gen?

Now Caterpie and Scatterbug will be even more annoying by constantly cutting your speed...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Can't breed Dream World abilities with Ditto.

Someone said Horde battles will have Pokemon with Dream World abilities. I'm sure there are other things as well seeing as we cannot hack the game to see all the Pokemon to make sure 70 is the only amount we are getting or to see what all the new features, Items, and attacks are without having to discover everything.

There may be another outside source to provide us with Hidden abilities.

Interesting. Horde battle has pokes with DW abilities??? Yeah, there's no way to hack the game. So we'll just have to keep collecting data. Or for those that buys the strategy guide. I might buy it and see where everything else.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    I hope Z is a whole new game the same way BW 2 Were
    I also want to see someday the leader of the evil team be the champion of the pkm league but not the same way as N

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Check this out. Braixen is such a tsundere lol.

Spoiler:

This is adorable!
    But it seems as though I'm one of the only few people who doesn't think Fennekin+Evolutions look feminine, huh? 3:

Years
    Spoiler:

It appears the character limit for the player's name has now been extended to 12. That's a 5 character increase from the 7 character limit that was present since 1st Gen.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Spoiler:

It appears the character limit for the player's name has now been extended to 12. That's a 5 character increase from the 7 character limit that was present since 1st Gen.

This is great! I was always sad that I had to cut my name short. D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I would like to see how a shiny Fennekin looks like, if only a leaker could show it by using breeding.

Years
    I would like to see how a shiny Fennekin looks like, if only a leaker could show it by using breeding.

Yeah it was a shame the shiny starter images we saw back from the demo turned out as fakes. Purple Fennekin wouldn't have looked cool anyway I admit. But I am hoping Froakie gets a green shiny similar to the one in the fake image.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Spoiler:

It´s only a minor thing, but i´m glad i can finally use my full name!!

On another topic, i´ve seen Honedge´s final evo has an interesting new ability.
    Does anyone know in detail how it works??

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    It´s only a minor thing, but i´m glad i can finally use my full name!!

On another topic, i´ve seen Honedge´s final evo has an interesting new ability.
    Does anyone know in detail how it works??
    Yes, it was explained waaaaay back in this topic, but I'll try to wrap it up for you:
    Spoiler:

Hope I could help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    looks like all the stuff people are saying in game about hoenn is true which means something has to be happening with that region soon!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Yes, it was explained waaaaay back in this topic, but I'll try to wrap it up for you:
    Spoiler:

Hope I could help.

Thanks so much for explaining!! This was kinda like i thought it would be, and it sounds awesome!
    I´ll definitely try it out, and see if it´s as good as it looks on paper

Years
    Spoiler:

Oblivion Wing's type confirmed to be Flying and not Dark like everyone originally thought.

The words are hard to see but you can see the ING on a light blue background. Gotta be Flying. Since Oblivion Wing and Geomancy were never revealed before I guess there is a chance that Geomancy isn't Fairy type like we thought as well.

Does that dex number say 745? I thought everyone said his dex number is 718? Then again I haven't read all 131 pages for this thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    I hope the rumours about the nerf to weather are false. Weather is very powerful but it seems like to harsh of a nerf to me.
    Spoiler:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Does that dex number say 745? I thought everyone said his dex number is 718? Then again I haven't read all 131 pages for this thread
    Yes it says 745 and yes it has been "confirmed" by Kanpachi that Yveltal's national dex number is 718. So either this image is fake or there are actually 96 new non-event Pokemon. Or they're both fake..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back