• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I was expecting MegaScizor to be leaked by the time I woke up. Another day I guess.

Here's some interesting info, Lapras gets its own surf sprite.

Spoiler:
    I want to Surf with Wailord and Kyogre now!! Ah and how 'bout Tauros? Lol
    Great news about Granbull becoming a Fairy type, hopefully that will help it become a little less over looked.

Unfortunately his Speed says no. :/
    Maybe Quick Feet can make him slightly better.
    Before he can move Roserade will slap him with Sludge Bomb and that's a byebye for him. :(

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I want to Surf with Wailord and Kyogre now!! Ah and how 'bout Tauros? Lol

Unfortunately his Speed says no. :/
    Maybe Quick Feet can make him slightly better.
    Before he can move Roserade will slap him with Sludge Bomb and that's a byebye for him. :(

I'm sure with an ability, stacked moves and items it could be fixed.

Was Roserade ever confirmed at Grass/Fairy? That's one Pokémon that I'd love to be re-typed.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm sure with an ability, stacked moves and items it could be fixed.

Was Roserade ever confirmed at Grass/Fairy? That's one Pokémon that I'd love to be re-typed.

No please! Nichole come help meeeeeee!
    Joe is attempting to make Roserade into Grass/Fairy! > <
    She's gonna have a weakness with Poison and that is gonna be x4!
    Even Steel types like Mawile can whack her easily... Then she's gonna be in Limbo in Gen VI. :(

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Not to rain on everyone's parade but if the character limit is 12, why do we have a move called

Baby Gleam Eyes? That exceeds the character limit by 3, that is a bit suspicious guys.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Not to rain on everyone's parade but if the character limit is 12, why do we have a move called

Baby Gleam Eyes? That exceeds the character limit by 3, that is a bit suspicious guys.

The 12 character limit has been broken for this Generation, same applies for Parabolic Charge.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    The 12 character limit has been broken for this Generation, same applies for Parabolic Charge.

Someone posted a few pages back that it was a 12 character limit not that there was a 12 character limit previously.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    If it weren't for the charge clause in the move...Xerneas would be amongst the most broken Pokemon imo xD.

Its not really a Charge clause. Its more like Wish or Future Sight. You use the move that turn but the effects of that move won't appear until later. You are free to use another move during the turn you gain the bonus. It also won't be effected by Power Herb since its not a Charge type of move.

I was expecting MegaScizor to be leaked by the time I woke up. Another day I guess.

Here's some interesting info, Lapras gets its own surf sprite.

Spoiler:

That's not a Surf sprite. Thats just for the new Timeline thing on the new Gen 6 Pokemon Global Link. You can take photos in certain areas of the game and post those photos onto your time line. Surf was shown during a Pokemon Smash airing to still be the blob.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    That's not a Surf sprite. Thats just for the new Timeline thing on the new Gen 6 Pokemon Global Link. You can take photos in certain areas of the game and post those photos onto your time line. Surf was shown during a Pokemon Smash airing to still be the blob.

Sad news to hear, I wanted to ride the Kalos sea on my majestic Lapras~

Talking about Lapras here's Lapras in pokemon amie

Spoiler:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • seems i missed something .....View attachment 69880 no hats confirmed?

Here's hoping!

It baffles we when gamefreak thinks they need to attach 'staples' to their franchise, especially something as pretentious as every main character perpetually wearing a hat

Ill wear a touque in the winter, but I don't usually wear a hat. It makes my hair look bad when I take it off indoors...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The hatless picture may have been for the haircut. All of the stuff I've seen even Post Game screenshots all show various hats for sale. You cannot take off the default hat at all and can only switch between hats you've already bought. So I don't know if the hatless one is real or shopped trolling.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Does anyone know if we'll be able to obtain the mega stones from both versions for Charizard and mewtwo so we can have both the x and y forms?

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • The hatless picture may have been for the haircut. All of the stuff I've seen even Post Game screenshots all show various hats for sale. You cannot take off the default hat at all and can only switch between hats you've already bought. So I don't know if the hatless one is real or shopped trolling.

That's a good point. Could be an NPC as well I suppose

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Mega Gengar stats, prepare your....well you know.

Spoiler:

If someone could repost this with another link it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Does anyone know if we'll be able to obtain the mega stones from both versions for Charizard and mewtwo so we can have both the x and y forms?

Charizard you'd have to trade with someone from an opposite game. Mewtwo most likely the same way though I don't think you can just find their stones rather I know you can buy the Charizard Stone from an NPC if requirements are met or if you choose Charmander.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back