• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So proud.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If you were to die tomorrow, what's the one thing you're most proud of accomplishing in life?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Making the Marching Southerners. I haven't really done much to make anyone proud, though. Catching a shiny Metang can count too right?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Being the top student in my class when I was in 6th grade. Proudest moment of my life.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The proudest moment would be when my dad and I went shooting and I got more bullseyes than him.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    When I graduated, and made my parents proud.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Undoubtedly when I passed the swimming test at camp after not taking it for years ..which really is sort of pathetic, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Graduating from high school, and ended up in the top 30 of my class (the highest anyone in my family could not reach).

Years
  • Well, I guess it would be proud of the fact I made my parents proud after passing my first and second year of University with a 1st.​

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Hum...Let's see...*thinks*
    Well yes, making my parents proud of me by doing good in school. I assume there are other things I am really proud of, but this has to be the one thing I am the most proud of atm.
    Although, I still need to accomplish a lot of things. ;~;

Ayselipera

Umm... I haven't done anything to be that proud of. I guess getting my license was a proud moment, but I don't even consider it that great anymore. Can nothing be an option? :(

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not much really...winning the long distance race in year 6, and buying a lotto ticket. The latter is only because it proves that I made it to 16 (but I'll still die a girlfriend-less virgin :P ), whereas the former is just about the only thing I've ever won.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Passing my cat Practical with an 80 this past Thursday. I was so worried that I was going to fail D: Im so proud of myself -tear-

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Without a doubt, finnishing in first place in an eisteaddfod. Nothing special really but I dont do much else.

Back