• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So...what is there else to do?

Years
  • I recently beat Elite 4 and obtained the National Dex. I've visited that other Island on the top right (Forgot whats it called) and current still exploring...

So I'm just wondering, what else is there to do besides collect 493 pokemon?

Btw, I keep finding these elemental plates (Fist Plate, Mind Plate, Icicle Plate, etc) and they give a lil "hint" to something, what is the purpose?

- MegamanC

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • The plates belong to Arceus, although any other Pokemon can wield them. But they are specially designed for Arceus as Arceus will change the type of itself to whatever plate it's holding.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • You have to have Oak's letter, then you go on top of Mount whatsitcalled, and then you use Heaven's Pipe and then catch him at level 80.

You have to obtain Oak's letter from an event.

If you have the Japanese versions, you can exploit the Darkrai and Sheimi glitches and catch them next. :)

Golden Arceus

The First
    Years
  • Oak's Letter is for Shaymin, The Azure Pipe (or is it Flute??? dont remember) is used at the top of mt coronet where you fought Dialga or palkia to make stairs to the room with Arceus..

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
  • You could always try to catch everything, or fight your way to the top of battle tower

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    The main things I do are the battle tower and training on lv 50 pokemon. It just gives me something to do and you could also battle and trade with people for rare pokemon.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You could try to become a coordinator, XD. I've considering entering that building at one point myself. I wonder what's inside....=P

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Well, get into competitive battling and start spending your time in Strategies and Movesets.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    if u go on you-tube there is a hacker who shows you 2 catch arceus!

Years
  • Well heres the deal...

I don't know what these "IV" train or "EV" trains are, nor do I know how to use the Pokeradar o.o

They should of make Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for dummies. :p

- MegamanC

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    There we go, You have something to do! Find out what IV's EV's and how to use the pokeradar.

Theres the next part of your journey.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Whats Left: Migrate from pal park, Legendary Round up(I personally find it more fun to use good ole pokeballs rather than ultras and greats and its cheaper),Collect remaining plates for arceus,GTS,WiFi battles/Trading.

Arceus as well as Darkrai and Shaymin have yet to be released in the US and I dont think Arceus has even been released in Japan although some people have obtained him via AR/CHeating.

Back