• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So You Think You Can Dance [Pokemon version]

Years
    Do you and your Pokemon love dancing? If so then this is the thread for you! There are many kinds of choreography, so go check them out~! xD

Rain Dance: The user summons heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water moves.

Petal Dance: The user attacks the target by scattering petals for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.

Quiver Dance: The user lightly performs a beautiful, mystic dance. It boosts the user's Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed stats.

Teeter Dance: The user performs a wobbly dance that confuses the Pokémon around it.

Swords Dance: A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. It sharply raises the user's Attack stat.

Dragon Dance
    : The user vigorously performs a mystic, powerful dance that boosts its Attack and Speed stats.

Lunar Dance: The user faints. In return, the Pokémon taking its place will have its status and HP fully restored.

Fiery Dance: Cloaked in flames, the user dances and flaps its wings. It may also raise the user's Sp. Atk stat.

What is your most-used dance move? Why?

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Theres also Teeter Dance =)
    My favourite move out of those is Quiver Dance, since it raises a lot of stats, it always makes my Volcarona tough enough to take out the opposition in one or two hits.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I use rain dance a lot, especially in Gen III with contests and Milotic. Also, I use it with Kabutops so it's a speed demon in Gen IV.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like using Quiver Dance on Volcarona because it gets stronger, faster and a bit harder to take down that way. Sometimes I use Rain Dance with Kingdra to make Surf and Waterfall hit hard while activating Swift Swim.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Someone forgot Swords Dance and Dragon Dance. =( The latter which I use a fair bit, but I'm also partial to Rain Dance.

But the coolest dance is the Chansey Dance.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Petal Dance, its not only beautiful, its powerful as well.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I only use Petal Dance since it attacks the opponent (too bad that it confuses yourself in the end).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    An odd thread, to say the least, lol. Anyway, I use Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Quiver Dance and Fiery Dance; mainly because they're the most useful; competitive-wise. :) Quiver Dance is such a boss move, one turn you get +1 in your special and speed stats. Dragon Dance gives you a +1 in speed and attack. ;o; They're just amazing.

Years
    Dragon Dance on Haxorous.

Mine OHKO'd another Haxorous that was like at least 10 levels higher than it. I was like, holy crap how did you do that? Sadly he ended up in the box after the battle with the richies @ Sazanami Town. But occasionally I trained it further, so yeah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Volcarona is just a boogie beast, two of his best moves are dances. Quiver Dance + Fiery Dance equals a lean mean killing dancing machine.

Back