• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some like it hot

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh sure, dresses are a lot more comfortable, but there's no way I could have anyone see me in one.
    I've not actually worn a dress, but it's the impression I get from wrapping a towel around myself after I've come out of the bath...

Nothing these days really is gender-exclusive besides skirts and dresses, which females get both of. :(

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    For a girl, wearing a guy's clothes isn't as weird as a guy wearing a woman's clothing. xD At least, that's my opinion. I've had plenty of sweaters and shirts that were men's shirts, but I've never really cross-dressed full out or with the intention of actually looking like a guy. xD

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    I once. Wore. Girls' underwear. And every time I think about it, I'm like this:
    Spoiler:

I was four, okay. I didn't know what I was doing!

No, I wouldn't do it. Straights' principles, you know.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've never cross-dressed before, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I had to for some reason. I honestly think that given enough time, it will become fashionable for guys to wear dresses or skirts. xD

Fashion is a very fickle thing, so yeah. That being said, I'd honestly not say no to a decent tunic. :P

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I'm really big on LGBT rights but personally I wouldn't do it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It's a good thing guys wearing skinny jeans doesn't mean you're cross-dressing... o__o;;

No, never have; never will.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I used to thoroughly enjoy playing dress-up with my older sister and her friends, so of course I chose to wear all the most fashionable things in the bin. I didn't really think much of, and still don't, because since I had fun doing it, it doesn't matter to me at the slightest. I haven't in a while, but I don't think I would if I ended up doing so again.

Years
    For a play, I was a grandmother, so yes.
    And, I am currently going to dress up this Friday and Saturday to participate in the Womanless Pageant fundraiser for Prom at my school. It'll be very interesting.

Love this movie, btw.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I wore a old-style dress thing for a school camp when we went to Victoria and then to Sovereign Hills. I was dared.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Yes. I went to a cross-dressing party at a friend's house when I was about 15 years old. It was a great night, plenty of good banter. I also got many comments that my red dress looked more natural than me in men's wear. Creepy...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    When I was younger, there weren't many sweats or shirts that I wanted to wear from the local stores, so I would go over to the men's section to buy most of my clothes. I hate wearing jeans, so shopping is a problem for me seeing as how I'm really picky about what I wear (since most clothes are all about style and I'm looking for comfort).

Thankfully, the women's section has more sweats out, but I still check out the men's section every now and then. The problem is that men's clothes are mostly too baggy.

And I've also worn a suit for my AP Literature project last year. It's not as weird as some of the guys wearing dresses for their project. Somehow, I don't think they mind it though.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Funny I saw this thread after I had a dream of wearing a bikini. XD
    No, I haven't crossdressed, and I never want to.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I crossplay, which is basically cosplaying as a boy. In essence it's cross-dressing because I'm striving to look like the opposite sex, but beyond this, I don't wear men's clothing.

I wouldn't mind it though. C:

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    ... Well, the other month for English I had to be Charles Dickens, so I went in a whole Victorian Era man's suit thing... And I have several jackets that are boys, I just find them comfortable... Jeez...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Trying to look like/wear a male would be weird, so no.

Wait, wear what a male would*

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I dressed like a dude once. I put my hair up in a hat, dressed in my older brother's clothing, and went to a restaurant like that. I even forced my dad to call me "Tyler" rofl o0

Back