• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some like it hot

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I have cross-dressed at least thrice in my life, but never went out in the streets like that.
    Twice when I was about 3 years old, and once when I was 6.
    But I don't remember the one from me being 3 year old at all, and I only realized it through pictures in old album.

Well, actually, the only one that counts is the one when I was 6, because I did that intentionally.
    But for the two times when I was about 3, I was actually forced to dress that way, and didn't even understand much at that time, so that shouldn't count. I even had lipstick and make-up on! XD
    Even the second time, I only put on a dress over my already clothed body, so that's light type of cross-dressing.

I don't think I would have any wish to cross-dress in the future, unless it becomes necessary, or unless it all seems like a fun thing to me all of a sudden.
    But I think that time may ever come, even though I wouldn't mind doing so for fun, but never in front of the public.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I put on my mom's high heels once and ran in them. It was a loooong time ago. But that's not crossdressing. That's just a kid being a dork.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    No, I have not, and I never will. Why? I've had an epiphany about it right after I read 'Catcher in the Rye'. I'm serious, too. That, and I find it just wrong. xD

Back