• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

speak louder, i can't hear you

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • my mom said i had a stutter and had to go to speech therapy until like 5th grade, so that's something. uhm.. nowadays i tend to talk very softly, because that's just...how i talk i guess. i dunno. when i get really excited though, depending who i'm around, i will speak a bit louder and even yell so.. yeah.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • If I'm with friends, I'm pretty loud. When I'm not, I'm just normal. My voice is in the middle between high and low pitched for a guy. I don't have any speech impediments, but when I was in elementary school I saw a speech therapist. Currently I need to work on my public speaking. I'm not as nervous as I used to be, but I have a bad tendency to "ummmm" a lot.

Years
  • I have a quiet voice and speak very fast. I can consciously make myself speak at a more reasonable volume and usually do but you're all doomed to having to keep up with the pace of my speech.

Back