• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
  • Hehe, all battle graphics and most of the titlescreen is work by Nintendo ^^
    The textbox seems so plain compared to everything else, may change it to a dp/hgss one.

EDIT: Done. It's HGSS with a little edit.

Attachments

• txt.PNG
      txt.PNG
      10.8 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
    Years
  • uhhhh i hit a major problem with the game,

in a previous post I mentioned that I had to battle Whitney twice, well that caused some sort of error that I get "game over" after I beat the red AI (sorry can't remember the name) and he tries to takes away all my pokemon, and the same when I use new game+ and have to battle Biggs and partner.

Hope I helped a bit (teeny weeny bit :) )

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • Alright, I know you've done this before, but can you list the events that happened in more detail? Specifically, what you did before, during, and after. Also, if you know, what exactly triggered the glitches?

phosphate5

Random little kid
    Years
  • Those graphics updates look great, but I'm wondering what they would do to the storyline.

I mean, the story's mainly based on the fact that the game is transitioning from 2nd to 3rd gen, so... 3.5th gen graphics wouldn't make much sense, would they? Especially when you get transported to the world of "new" 3rd gen graphics.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • @Phosphate5:
    Yes, I know this. I was bored one day.
    Also, some people still prefer the newer-ish graphics and complain, why not have both to choose from? The storyline can easily be changed, too. (3rd gen -> 4th :P)

Xatu battle's after-text is missing periods.
    DRage does 240 to Xatu and Natu?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    This is the most creative and best fan game i've ever played i can't wait for it to be completed.

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
    Years
  • Sorry for not replying sooner I was really busy the past week.
    Well you know that I battled Whitney twice, but after that everything seemed fine, until I got to the point of battling XDR I battled and defeated him (with items). He then took my pokemon away, and just after my player did "!" the game went to the game over screen. I tried battling again but still same thing, I even remembered I hadn't battled Jasmine yet but still nothing.

As for the new game+, I got to oaks house and just before eevee and player battles against the two evil guys(sorry can't remember the names), I get the Gameover screen.
    I hope I helped you a little, and again, sorry for the late reply.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Now that's just odd. I sorta can't remember that part really well, but I do know that you lose to him, then your Eevee evolves into Eeveeon and you battle him again. (And WIN!!!) I don't think the Game Over screen supposed to show up any...

And I know for a fact that the Game Over screen isn't supposed to show up when you battle the Rocket Duo at the start of the game when you get Eevee. (Unless you lose, of course. But that's after the battle, not before.)

That's just weird all around. Maybe battling Whitney twice did something weird to the game? I'll have to test this. :\

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I found an error. Not sure if it's already been reported but the screen keeps on blinking a lot.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Is the game sorta slow? If that's the case it could be lag. Version 0.4 had a HUGE problem with that. If the game isn't slowed down any... then I'm not sure what it is. :\ Which version do you have? 0.4 or 0.5? That tends to make a difference with the lag. (If that's the problem.)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    That's probably why, you haven't heard from him. He's working on the game.

Edit: What level does my Graveler evolve at, on here?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been hell busy with uni work (and a backlog of ps3 games :|)

Just a small update. Nothing to show- just to say it's still alive.

Most of v0.6 is again back on track. I just need to code up the next AI battle.
    I've also been writing a official walkthrough. for people who tend to get stuck in the game.

v0.6 will probably be more focused on optional content; like sidequests and the rainbow tower. Still have plenty to do before it'll get released. Including implementing the new spellchecks that BCKC added and debugging.
    But hopefully I can get it all done in the next two weeks.

>If the game is running slow, try switching into windowed mode, It seems to make it run smoother.
    > Graveler evolves at level 42.

Last edited:

DrZues

Eevee trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Hey man just finished playing and it is by far the best unfinished game I've played yet, however there are a few things that could use some fixing:
    -You can't see your opponent's health and there's no message telling you when a move's super effective or not (this get really frustrating in battle)
    -The text isn't spaced properly so that needs fixing.
    -One last thing one time I was going to battle a corrupted pokemon I baited for but, instead battled an uncorrupted Mudkip but, when I defeated it it said that the Breeloom devolved it Shroomish and I got him and the hitmotops's sprite when you use him is a Golbat sprite, so both those need to be fixed.
    Otherwise awesome game and the next version can always come sooner.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • Hey man just finished playing and it is by far the best unfinished hack I've played yet, however there are a few things that could use some fixing:
    -You can't see your opponent's health and there's no message telling you when a move's super effective or not (this get really frustrating in battle)
    -The text isn't spaced properly so that needs fixing.
    -One last thing one time I was going to battle a corrupted pokemon I baited for but, instead battled an uncorrupted Mudkip but, when I defeated it it said that the Breeloom devolved it Shroomish and I got him and the hitmotops's sprite when you use him is a Golbat sprite, so both those need to be fixed.
    Otherwise awesome game and the next version can always come sooner.

It's not a hack. It's a game made in RPGMAKER 2003

Back