• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spice girls

spice girls

• Melanie C

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Emma Bunton

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Melanie B

• Victoria

• Geri halliwell

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, so long ago... Well, I don't know why, but I liked Baby Spice. I saw a commercial with one of their songs on it on one of my Free Willy movies. O_o Just the other night!

And does anyone else think that music-related polls should go in Other Entertainment? ^_^; I don't really know... There are a lot in MVP.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Yeah...*rubs the back of her head* It was a long time ago! I used to be such a huge fan of the Spice Girls, lol. I liked Melanie B/Scary Spice the most because whenever my friends and I used to pretend we were them (It was from 5th to 6th grade...shaddup!)...I'd always be Mel B because I had the darkest skin...^_^; I also liked all of the others, too, except I never cared too much for Mel C. I have that Spice World movie they made also now that I think about them, lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Which one was Ginger Spice?

I thought she was hott.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Victoria! Come on, she has freeking fashion sense! She's even putting her own line of clothes out for girls!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t recall them at all anymore. ^_^; It can stay here or move, doesn?t matter. o.o;

I guess if someone could find a picture of them or something? Maybe biographies? ^^;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Spice girls......oh! I remember them!
    Once upon a time a few years ago, my friends and I were upstairs in my room, enjoying a pleasant evening of video games.
    .....then they came....
    After seeing the movie, my sister and her friends were all giggling and hopping around everywhere, including around my room. My friends and I just shruged and rolled our eyes, while they were busy picking who in the Spice Girls would be who. They were like that the rest of the day hehe....
    I've never been to fond of the Spice Girls. I was probably only around 8 or 7!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Spice girls......oh! I remember them!
    Once upon a time a few years ago, my friends and I were upstairs in my room, enjoying a pleasant evening of video games.
    .....then they came....
    After seeing the movie, my sister and her friends were all giggling and hopping around everywhere, including around my room. My friends and I just shruged and rolled our eyes, while they were busy picking who in the Spice Girls would be who. They were like that the rest of the day hehe....
    I've never been to fond of the Spice Girls. I was probably only around 8 or 7!
    Good thing YOU WEREN'T fond of the Spice Girls, Jordan. I'd be extremely frightened if you were. Boys should only like them for their looks if they must, but as a fan--that's just wrong, lol. I know I'm probably sounding sexist...they just weren't meant for boys! They talked about "girl power" all the time. The Spice Girls were pretty feministic above all, anyway; so that's one reason to back up my opinion...^_^;

Nice new avatar, by the way! I love Link...^____^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Good thing YOU WEREN'T fond of the Spice Girls, Jordan. I'd be extremely frightened if you were. Boys should only like them for their looks if they must, but as a fan--that's just wrong, lol. I know I'm probably sounding sexist...they just weren't meant for boys! They talked about "girl power" all the time. The Spice Girls were pretty feministic above all, anyway; so that's one reason to back up my opinion...^_^;

Nice new avatar, by the way! I love Link...^____^
    I never even liked them for looks anyway. I was 7 years old hehe...
    So you don't have to worry! And besides, their movie was really corny. Just look at the "special effects" in the bus scene hehe....

Yeah, Link rocks! I think a new avatar was just what I needed to liven things up for me!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I never knew any of them, but I do know I like their song "Goodbye," lol. =P

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to be in 4th grade when I liked the youngest one. Dunno why, maybe it was cus she was the cutest one? But now I don't much care, I heard that one of them Spice Girls almost choked her baby or something?

*dies*

Years
  • them..oh yea, I remember them girls! XD my friend got done saying the other day i looked like baby spice....*peh!* DO NOT!! *shudder* I guess she was my favorite?? *sigh*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I was 10-11 when the Spice Girls were at the height of their popularity.

I remember liking Baby Spice for awhile ('cos I was still young and was being taught that only blondes looked good O.o) Then I developed my own opinion and started thinking that Ginger Spice (I think her name was Geri Halliwell? I don't remember) was really hot.
    I had a picture of them in my binder in 6th grade. Then I came to my senses and decided that they are not good singers and took out that picture for that reason (in addition to conformist reasons XP). I didn't improve my tastes in music much as I started listening to hip-hop shortly after XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • For some reason when I think of the Spice Girls I think of a Girl Scout sleep over in 4th grade! I don't know why! Well I can kinda make a connection. We slept over at Healthtrax... a fitness place... and the lights were on all night and someone had a radio on or something and it kept playing some Spice Girls song. I don't know... that's what I think of!

As for favorites... I never really liked them but I guess my favorite would have been Baby Spice since my friends all decided we could each be like one or something like that... and I was (and still am) short and I had blond hair at the time. But like I said... I never really liked the Spice Girls... I was only like 10 at the time anyway...

Back