• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Ohhh! >___<;; it's so hard to choose! Mudkip as adorable chubby cheeks & piplup is all around kawaii! @_@;; I can't choose...*stalls even more* Piplup!

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years

Lapras or Dewgong?
    Lapras because it looks cool and since I have 6 of them in pearl ^^
    Tentacruel or Cloyster?
    Cloyster cause its attacks are kinda good
    Squritle or Totodile?
    Squritle cause it evoles into blastoise
    Mudkip or Piplup?
    Piplup since its cute and evoles into Empoleon.

*wow im far back*

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ok then, how about this?

What attracted you to water type pokemon?
    I like alot of water based activities in real life, sailing, canoeing, power boating, and they have alot of variety, whereas grass pokemon tend to always be some sort of plant, for water, there is Starfish, Jellyfish and loads more!

*Places door infront of club...................... dramaticaly kicks it down*
    I am joining this club no matter what you say! xD

seriously, can I join pweaaase?

As for the topic What attracted you to water type pokemon?

My awnswer is quite similar to Vendak's. I liked the fact that pokemon of water type could help you garden, sail, fill the pool, and surf. Pluss i just love the water. I am not neccesarily the best swimmer but time in the pool or especially ocean is time well spent. ;P

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Me want join too! =D

They can survive underwater, which is sooo cool. Swimming is also another reason.

Years
    Welome everyone! ^^ I'll add you right now! *looks at the broken door* O_O;; Well, so much for that...*puts in a revolving door*

-I've loved the water since I was little. It's beautiful & calming. Water pokemon are the same thing to me.

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    What do you think was the best Water-type (pre Johto)
    I dont know I didnt watch the pre-johto so i wouldnt know which pokemon to chose from.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Ok, made a new topic if this topic is done.

If you were a Water Pokemon, which one would you be?

I would be a Poliwrath because, I love Water/Psychic Pokemon and I have a pretty good fist to be one too XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back