• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Haven't been here in a while, sorry. DX

Mantine or a Seaking?

Womantine! \o/ Seaking has it's merits for it's meme, but I prefer Mantine.

Better Water-type: Milotic or Gyarados?

Milotic could preform well for contests, so it's better in that area. Gyarados, however, is just too good elsewhere.

Years
  • FruitBoy! *glomps* Welcome back! ^^
    Earl1375, I'll add you now! Welcome aboard!

Better Water-type: Milotic or Gyarados?
    -Hmm...It's a hard decision but I'll go with Gyarados, despite it's uberweakness to Electric types, it's a very powerful pokemon & it comes in red! XD

Years
  • Corsola or Luvdisk?

XD I never answered my own question! :/ I'll go with Corsola as well. Recover is a good thing for this little guy. Spike cannon is kinda cool too.

Years
  • Here's another...:Kingler or Crawdaunt?

I've never trained a Carwdaunt but they look cool! I love Kingler's Guillotine is wicked! ^^

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    kingler has always been one of my fave water pokes

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Corsola or Luvdisk?

Corsola, it has the kawaii factor going for it.

Kingler or Crawdaunt

Kingler, has the Kanto coolness, and really just better all around in my opinion.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Coral of the sea... or a heart with a, um, beak? I'd rather have a bunch of Corsola than Luvdisc. XD; I don't know, Luvdisc just seem like a filler, while Corsola is more.

Hard to explain it I guess, but I don't know, I've never been fond of Luvdisc, Crosola however, I've always liked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back