• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
  • Yeah, better Crawdaunt. Guillotine can be a real hit if hit.
    We're talking about competitive battling here. No only is that move awful for the type of battling (30 accuracy.) It's also banned for most types of competitive battling because It's unfair.

However in-game, if you can get a lucky hit in an important battle then it serves you well.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • lol I usually have extreme luck with 1HKO moves, they hit a lot more than they should =P

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Lol accuracy is so random on Pokemon, I mean, 85% Accuracy, misses a lot more than it should =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?
    It has to be my level 100 swampert. I trained raised and made it into a champ.
    I see we are going over strategies and such. Accuracy is a bunch of garbage they use as an excuse. No way its ever correct and the algorithms for such things must be sloppy work.

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?
    My level 100 Vaporeon and Starmie =D

I have just noticed something, a lot of the water pokemon were better in Kanto in my opinon. I don't know why, but, I feel you just can't beat the original water pokemon.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • New Topic.
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

Cloyster
    Kingler
    Sharpedo

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

You mean no Squirtie or Toto? Oki.

Probably:

Poliwrath
    Starmie
    Politoed

Because I like the Poli's, and Starmie would of course be the star ;D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New Topic.

Cloyster
    Kingler
    Sharpedo

Well, that's cool.

Mine are...

Lanturn
    -Rain Dance
    -Surf
    -Thunder
    -Aqua ring

Kingdra
    -Dragon Dance
    -Giga Impact
    -Surf
    -Ice beam

Wailord
    -Body Slam
    -Surf
    -Ice beam
    -Rest

Milotic
    -Attract
    -Ice beam
    -Aqua Ring
    -Surf

That's it! And you'll get TM Surf!!! :D

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • New Topic.
    Mine would probably be:

- Poliwhirl
    - Lapras
    - Slowking

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017

Kingdra
    Cloyster
    Starmie

Years
  • If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

-Arg, only 3?! TT_TT hmmm. Starmie, Vaporeon, &...Azumarrill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back