• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    CountDown...

Hey there ppl... just 11 more days and the newest game will come out here in america.... CANT WAIT... say your comments... thoughts and etc. !!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    can't wait til the 14! I might be able to get it on the 14' i'm goin to a concert the day before. Are some gamestops having midnight releases?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I WISH NINTENDO WERE KINDER TO US EUROPEANS!!!!!!!!WAAAAH!!!!!

Lol, you guys are really lucky.I'll survive, seeing as i'll probably play it non-stop on my bus journey to Wembley (best football stadium in England) to see my local football team play. Hopefully if i turn down screen brightness, then i'll have enough battery for the return trip!(if not, I suppose I could interact with people....*shudder*)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I really can't wait. The lady in Gamestop resparked my excitement when she asked if I'd preordered the games yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Pardon me, but next sunday is the 7th, not the 14th......

That's this Sunday. He means next Sunday as in next week Sunday.

Back on topic. I just saw a newer commercial for HG/SS. Of course it was the same annoying announcer. But it did show a little bit of gameplay.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I'm just going to continue playing Platinum and making eggs to trade over to it. EV training for the Frontier on HGSS. I can't wait to add the Lugia figure to my collection with Arceus and Giratina. xD.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Since my birthday's March 8th I'll pretend all of this excitement is for that.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I can wait for it, its only like a week and a half away anyways, And I still have to figuer out how to get the money for it when it comes out lol, I don't know what I want to get, I wanted Silver, But Growlith/Arcanine is exclusive to Gold :/, Oh the madness. I guess I could try to trade for it somehow xD, Too bad I can't put 2 Ds games into my Ds and transfer that way Xd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back