• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ugh everyones getting it and i have no idea where from
    is growlithe in heart gold and vulpix in soul silver ya?
    i cant even remember the other differences

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ok, I'll probably post every so often details in my pc blog for those who are interested. And major info if I come accross any that was missed. =P

Years
  • just download, and i hope i can luck my way though it

ill keep this thread updated

Update: Upstairs on Elm's Lab is his family. Nothing special :l

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • No discussing rom's here as it's off-topic...

But for those who are stuck! The rom reportedly does not work for many beyond the character creation at all - just freezes, while others cannot save the game at all. R4s don't seem to have this problem, but may still freeze randomly at points, so saving often is recommended.

If your rom doesn't work, you'll really have to wait for an updated version, is all. Same thing happened with platinum rom, apparently.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • it froze once for me after a pokemon battle at route 46, i restarted (took the flash cart out just incase) and have been saving like nearly every 5 seconds lol

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • No discussing rom's here as it's off-topic...

But for those who are stuck! The rom reportedly does not work for many beyond the character creation at all - just freezes, while others cannot save the game at all. R4s don't seem to have this problem, but may still freeze randomly at points, so saving often is recommended.

If your rom doesn't work, you'll really have to wait for an updated version, is all. Same thing happened with platinum rom, apparently.

Actually, many people have successfully reached as far as Route 30 which is where most of the freezes are reported to occur. I have reached that far myself. Also, the freezes don't happen at a specific point; they occur randomly.

EDIT: Ugh, someone my eyes slipped past the first sentence. I'll be quiet now. =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • My R4 is very dogdy.
    It has all ready frozen on me ):

oh well. ill just again tomorrow.
    Also Prof Oak has a yellow jacket! And some houses have skylights! And the old man who gives you the map gives you the running shoes! And the pokecenter has three stories! And you have to use the touch screen heaps! And your room looks heaps like P/D/Pt! And i dont think i got anymore from 5mins of playing

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Actually, many people have successfully reached as far as Route 30 which is where most of the freezes are reported to occur. I have reached that far myself. Also, the freezes don't happen at a specific point; they occur randomly.

yeah that's what happened to me, when i restarted and went back to route 46 it didnt freeze

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back