• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Palpark is in Fuchsia City... Thats kinda weird. But I gues they covered it up nicely. Safari Zone was closed in G/S/C, and now they turned it into Palpark.
    I just transfered 6 pokemons from my Japanese Fire Red :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Palpark is in Fuchsia City... Thats kinda weird. But I gues they covered it up nicely. Safari Zone was closed in G/S/C, and now they turned it into Palpark.
    I just transfered 6 pokemons from my Japanese Fire Red :)

I wouldn't consider it weird as it does fit in the position it is now. The originals never had the Safari Zone opened in Fuschia City, however with the remakes they have placed the new Safari Zone in Johto instead of Kanto. So, instead of using the closed space as just a deserted Safari Zone, they switched in the idea and utilized it for the Pal Park.

So, it works out perfectly fine this way and is a lot easier to access than it was at first for DPPt. As I recall, in DPPt when first heading towards Pal Park you had to go through many trainers and wild encounters overtime.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i just beat Green :) now i go on to red right? i'm loving these games- i actually played the old version and the remake side by side- the change is amazing!

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hamilton.

You sure are going fast, you're battling every trainer, right?

Years
    Evolutionary Stones in SoulSilver?

I've come up to the light-house, and still haven't hit any evolutionary stones.
    I've heard that your mum is supposed to buy you a moonstone? (i need nidoking, for surf)
    Any others? Any help would be great.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, certain trainers will give you stones when you have their numbers, although I haven't gotten any yet myself.

Also, I believe you can show someone certain Pokemon (Someone in relation to Bill, maybe?) and he'll give you stones, above Cerulean City I believe.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    That's the "shift number order" button you're pressing.

Maybe you have to talk to the guy to delete his number?

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    You sure are going fast, you're battling every trainer, right?

not the ones i can go around- just the ones i have to :) i'm just doing a short run through to hold me over until i get the English game
    I just beat Red- i was gonna try to catch Moltres on the way, but i didn't feel like it

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh. I suppose a lot of non-Japanese speakers will be doing that.. I still wanted to get every Pokemon seen, in case I needed a position reference, I'm also working on getting sprite pictures of every single Pokemon's OW.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Oh. I suppose a lot of non-Japanese speakers will be doing that.. I still wanted to get every Pokemon seen, in case I needed a position reference, I'm also working on getting sprite pictures of every single Pokemon's OW.

yeah, i don't know japanese, and i can only say like 7 things in it
    i am on my way to go find all the legandaries (starting with the birds)

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Good luck on capturing all the Sprite OWs. However, just in case you might not have come across it as yet, another site has given off all the sprite OWs and more for those to see. =D

Sprite Resources

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Just got Moltres and Zapdos- on to Articuno and then Latios (or Suicune)

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I've got a question, when surfing, does it show you riding in the pokemon's overworld sprite? Or is it a black blob like usual?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back