• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    :3 Blue would be pwettyful. ^o^ Talk to him on MSN. If you keep persuading him, he'll give in. XD I did that on MSN when I wanted to change my name to Mori Seirei and he eventualy (unhappily) gave in. XD

There were a lot of :( :( :( :( :( :( involved. XD

~Kelsey
    Steve doesn't use MSN. Him and Kwesi doesn't trust it. So they use AIM (an IM that I really dislike XD). XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh, so you're saying I was talking to some ghost Steve, Andy? XD *clings*

Whatever Rabbit Pee, I don't really care about the color, since my name's not that color. XD

~Kelsey

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Typhlozion said:

Whatever Rabbit Pee, I don't really care about the color, since my name's not that color. XD

~Kelsey
    Ok, Steve comes on MSN some times. But if you really want to bug him, go on AIM. Because that's the only place I can find him. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Typhlozion said:

~Kelsey
    Stop calling me that >< Go bug Steve or something. XD

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    OH SHUT UP ALREADY LAVENDER TOWN GOD SHUT UP!he really is annoying im alive ok!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Ashley has a point. Can we still call you Moony? Because that name sounds so good (and easy to remember). XD
    Yes Andy, we're all so very aware of how easy to remember that name was. *cough* XD

Moony or uh, Alex ^^;- Aww, you're not gonna call me Snowwy anymore? ;_; What was up with the two W's anyway? I remember when Nick used to call me Snowy and he would get overprotective of that nickname and wouldn't allow anyone else to use it... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back