• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    this sprite

urm i dont know if this is the right place to put it but i will go for it any way i have made this realy bad image of a fake pokemon but i am no good at makeing them look any good so i am asking nicely if some one could do it for me and they could take full credit thx

here it is
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I made a revamp of Marowak's Red/Blue sprite:

Spriters Showcase Thread
    -->
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Good job on shading no problem as far as I can tell. But for R/B/G/Y sprites you should try to revamp the anatomy a bit.

These are Fakemon for a hack project I'm leading. I'd really appreciate if someone could give me advice on shading, I think the legs look a little weird.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Are they completly scratch? Awesome job though. Shading is great. Only thing I don't like is how the second one faces the oppostie direction, all sprite should face the other way like your first one. But still you did great.

Spriters Showcase Thread

My ninetales revamp PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK????????????????????????????????????

Not bad, please done use so many ? and only thing I cuold tell you to do is fix the shading. Use more black in the outlines,ad the shading on the tail is off, it should come from the top left, it looks as though it is coming from the top and dop right. Still great job

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    first ever fuzed pokemon heh its both contain things from carvanha evo chain, mudkip evo chain, and tentacool evo chain the second one alson contains bits from chinchou

Last edited:

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    hey its good for a fake pokemon.
    i mean i couldnt come up with that in like a week
    it'd take me couple months to get everything right.
    yeah it looks good.
    i couldn't really do anything with it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    well i basicly just took an image of google of a animal played with it a bit made it a lot more like a pokemon look (don't think i did good there) and there u go

Atomic Reactor

The head is a little to small, other than that, it looks pretty good.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pokemon Hoenn map HG/SS style (unfinnished)

Ok so heres the first one:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

And heres another one i made to look more... hoennly lol:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Urm...theres no need for shading... you havent seen the jhoto maps yet have you urg...

There is ALWAYS a need for shading.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Here's a random sprite that I made, how does it look?

For a 'random' sprite it looks awful like manga!Lance... I kid. Anyway, the legs are too small in comparison to the body, and the shading doesn't all line up correctly.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Anyway, here's a scratch of part of a Solrock I did for a forum I'm on. The colors are all from the Platinum Solrock sprite, and the lettering is from D/P, but otherwise I did the whole thing. ...And yes, I used the circle tool! Please forgive me! TT -TT

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    There is ALWAYS a need for shading.

For a 'random' sprite it looks awful like manga!Lance... I kid. Anyway, the legs are too small in comparison to the body, and the shading doesn't all line up correctly.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Anyway, here's a scratch of part of a Solrock I did for a forum I'm on. The colors are all from the Platinum Solrock sprite, and the lettering is from D/P, but otherwise I did the whole thing. ...And yes, I used the circle tool! Please forgive me! TT -TT
    Omg... i did it in hs gs style. look at the new map and then rethink.... anyway the solrock looks good but you need to put a little less black and a darker orenge and the eye is too straight

Atomic Reactor

For the HGSS map, ever grande and ... mossdeep? idk. anyway, those 2 citys icons are shaded incorrectly. The darker color should be on the bottom. Not the top, and right side. So yeah, thats my only concern with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back