• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You're definitely getting better Ice! The only problem I can see is the head. It doesn't look attached properly. Just my opinion.

Now here's my sprites. They're symbols for a fan-made game I'm making.

They suck, I know :P

Spriters Showcase Thread

I can't quite make out what they are. I think the first one is a flame (if so, I suggest peviewing some of Nintendo's flames, and how they're shaded.), and the second one is..? I'm not sure. They lack shading, nonetheless.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

^ Improvement. Basically, I roughed it up, and, because you said it was hard to see how the head was attatched (it was because of the black patch making the outline seem non-existant), I rearranged the black patches. Opinions?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I can't quite make out what they are. I think the first one is a flame (if so, I suggest peviewing some of Nintendo's flames, and how they're shaded.), and the second one is..? I'm not sure. They lack shading, nonetheless.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

^ Improvement. Basically, I roughed it up, and, because you said it was hard to see how the head was attatched (it was because of the black patch making the outline seem non-existant), I rearranged the black patches. Opinions?

The improved sprite has quite improved.
    Just be sure to add a little shading to that fluff to wild fur on the tail, and It'll be nearly perfect! (Nothing is perfect I am afraid, lol)

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

The first one was a flame and the second one was meant to be a drop of water. I tried to add shading, didn't work :/

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    The first one was a flame and the second one was meant to be a drop of water. I tried to add shading, didn't work :/

That is a pretty straight drop of water.
    Try looking at some of the badges from the Pokemon games, (ESPECIALLY Fire Red/Leaf Green, as there is a badge that is actually a drop of water.) for a reference on how you can shade emblems and symbols better.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Okay, well. I've decided to go back and redo one of my older sprites, but one whose concept I really liked. Without further ado, I present... Charbok.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I'm sorry, it had to be done! xD Do you remember the way Arbok said its name back in the Kanto anime?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Okay, well. I've decided to go back and redo one of my older sprites, but one whose concept I really liked. Without further ado, I present... Charbok.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I'm sorry, it had to be done! xD Do you remember the way Arbok said its name back in the Kanto anime?

What's funny about this is that it really does sound like how Arbok said it's own name.
    XD
    Nice fusion!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I giggled a little >u<

Its really well made, but the wings look odd, the left wing to be specific, it looks off, and the inside of the wing is...facing out?

otherwise, itss nice

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/art/Dailizard-wip-132559893

i started this, anyone can do whatever with it, i haven't sprited in yonks so yeah, enjoy~ i don't care much for it. its not finsihed but i won't ever do it. someone else can if they really want to.

uuuh. okay i posted this is tonally the wrong thread. since when was there a thread for recolours and fusoions specifically XD' whooops. sorry guys.

Just sayin' i realised my mistake and i'm happy for a mod to move this post to where it's ment to be. sorry, again, shoudl have checked before i posted :p hope this doesn't cause any trouble!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Nice, but as I recall, didnt Arbock go "sabaaaaccaaaa!"?

Atomic Reactor

Nah, He totally went "Chaaaaarbok!" I remember :P

Ok, since this is about sprites, i assume I'm asking in the right spot.
    Does anyone know where I would find the sprites that are in the summary screen for pokemon on DPP?
    Like the sprites where it shows the stats and attacks and info on a pokemon?
    I check tSR but I can't find it... (I'm still searching)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/art/Dailizard-wip-132559893

i started this, anyone can do whatever with it, i haven't sprited in yonks so yeah, enjoy~ i don't care much for it. its not finsihed but i won't ever do it. someone else can if they really want to.

uuuh. okay i posted this is tonally the wrong thread. since when was there a thread for recolours and fusoions specifically XD' whooops. sorry guys.

Just sayin' i realised my mistake and i'm happy for a mod to move this post to where it's ment to be. sorry, again, shoudl have checked before i posted :p hope this doesn't cause any trouble!

I saw this one in another sticky you posted in, I think you should make it Dialga's colors

:t354:TG

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    I tried to make the shellos that could possibly be in Jhoto in heart gold/soul silver.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I Chose the colors green and brown because the other two shellos are red/pink and blue, and nintendo uses those two colors then green, so I chose green, and then brown because the beta gastrodon had a brown back, so the shellos should have a brown belly. I really just recolored the beta sprite for this, not really hard. I also made the gastrodon
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I ONLY MADE THE FRONT SPRITE, I don't know who made the back sprite, but I am only showing it for comparison, and since it's not mine, I don't think it counts as a fourth sprite.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I tried to make the shellos that could possibly be in Jhoto in heart gold/soul silver.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I Chose the colors green and brown because the other two shellos are red/pink and blue, and nintendo uses those two colors then green, so I chose green, and then brown because the beta gastrodon had a brown back, so the shellos should have a brown belly. I really just recolored the beta sprite for this, not really hard. I also made the gastrodon
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I ONLY MADE THE FRONT SPRITE, I don't know who made the back sprite, but I am only showing it for comparison, and since it's not mine, I don't think it counts as a fourth sprite.

Whether you made the back's or not, it still looks great for a front sprite.
    Though you should leave it it's original dimensions, since resized, the pixels got a little messed up...
    Overall, I would give it an 8/10

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I decided to fuse a few trainer together to something I like. so here we go!

Spriters Showcase Thread

Ta da! its a gentleman in a tuxedo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back