• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig4545d

pokemon hacker [!]
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    i need an OW SPRITE for my hack

could i please get an overworld mini sprite of manaphy thanks

Atomic Reactor

good job on the revamps Avatar.

can someone please C+C my avatar?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • You can request sprites here in the showcase. You can't make a thread for requests. Or do a shop for requests. It says nothing in the rules about requesting sprites here.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Pretty obvious combinations, but it's the first set of Pokemon sprites I've done/edited.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Pretty obvious combinations, but it's the first set of Pokemon sprites I've done/edited.
    nice touch on the red tinge you gave to them, it suits quite well. However, the way the fire is drawn varies in each sprite, most notably in Flarot - at least try to make it the same. Furthermore, the blue pixels on it's head shouldn't be there.
    My most recent scratch sprite :)

Spriters Showcase Thread

Crit?
    You know what would have been great? Trying to do this with less colours. Right now it looks fantastic - the colours and shading are great and the drawing itself is good too.

Why did you call it a sprite anyway? Clearly it's pixel art :)

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    nice touch on the red tinge you gave to them, it suits quite well. However, the way the fire is drawn varies in each sprite, most notably in Flarot - at least try to make it the same. Furthermore, the blue pixels on it's head shouldn't be there.

You know what would have been great? Trying to do this with less colours. Right now it looks fantastic - the colours and shading are great and the drawing itself is good too.

Why did you call it a sprite anyway? Clearly it's pixel art :)
    Pixel art and sprite is the same... -.-

Years
  • Sprite art is actually a branch off of pixel art. At a broader level they are the same but the term sprite is used to categorise smaller pieces of art, or seperate pieces used for games.

So in a way, youre both right. But my art is a bit too big and has other features intergrated to be called a sprite. Technically, Amachi is correct but really you can call it what you like, it's still art ^_^

Wulvaine

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • Wulvaine's Pixelarted Thread

I've only got one thing up at the moment. It's my very first pixel art, and I've skipped straight to scratches, so please be constructive!

It's my concept for a Steel-type evolution of the Eevee family, who I'm calling Bladeon. I hope to refine his sprite and use it in a romhack sometime.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sorry, but this is a sprite in all honesty, and since there isn't enough sprites in this thread to meet the requirements of a showcase thread in this section, then it shall be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

merged

Wulvaine

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • Oh, sorry about that! I was going to add more to it as I completed them, and I was too tired to realize that I needed more to qualify for a full thread. I'll wait until I have three more finished to start a new thread.

Atomic Reactor

it took me about 2.5 hours in time total.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • awesome work as always jake... tho, i really don't know who most of them are XD

decypher: that scratch is flawless! well done.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I've been working alot on my hack lately, (check my sig)
    and i'm also working on the titlescreen. The old mascote was dragonite,
    for which i made two titlescreens in different styles

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

So i need your vote to tell me in which style i have to make the titlescreen for my new mascotes (magmortar and electivire)​

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
  • Sprite REVAMPS

Hey I am making some Rvamps And I need requests for pokemon crystal to pokemon green. I prefer some pokemon green over most.
    If you PM me I might make it for you.
    proof:(they are from pokemon green)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

that is why I like pokemon green.....they look hilarious

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back