• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sprites extracted! Discussion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    That is, unfortunately, her.
    Third row from the bottom, to the far right.

Now I have to loathe Britney Spears and other mtv pop stars while playing my DS.

Hey, I actually kinda like Sabrina's new look. It's more modern and hip. :P

I'm still disappointed in the Pokemaniac's unidentifiable cosplay costume. -.-

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey, I actually kinda like Sabrina's new look. It's more modern and hip. :P

I'm still disappointed in the Pokemaniac's unidentifiable cosplay costume. -.-

Ah, don't get me wrong. I do think they went with the right choice on Sabrina's look because it's going to appeal to a lot more people than it's going to not appeal.

I think I'm just old and grumpy. xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ah, don't get me wrong. I do think they went with the right choice on Sabrina's look because it's going to appeal to a lot more people than it's going to not appeal.

I think I'm just old and grumpy. xD

Yeah, I get you're point...I do miss her long hair. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Am I the only one who hates A LOT of the new sprites??!!?? They really look like they were busily made and some just look plain retarded.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Am I the only one who hates A LOT of the new sprites??!!?? They really look like they were busily made and some just look plain retarded.
    I'm quite disapointed with the sprites.

First of all, Will. Sorry, but he does look like a girl.

Morty doesn't look like a Ghost Type Gym leader, although he looks good and I like the sprite.
    The same for Sabrina, Blaine and Karen.

Misty's pose is weird, looks like they took a leg from some other sprite and put it there.

Pryce, Silver and Athena have the same hairstyle, the one Mars had.

BTW OLD CRAZY SATANIC LADY IS BACKKKKKK

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    omg what are you people talking about sabrina's new sprite is great she doesn't look constipated anymore.and that psychic energy thats friggn cool.everything's been mondernized,no on ewears pleather buisness suit jumper skirts.her outfits always was like buisness man,meets,hooker,meet lion tamer.this is better

oh and yes will looks like a girl which is another thing i always thought when i was like 7.man GSC had a boatload of androdgenous males.
    lol argenta =will

brock looks really plain.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    No comment about Red's look. Seriously. Green looks definitely better, though.

I won't comment on anything else other than that Tyranitar still looks phat.

<3 Robot Pikachu guy and crazy old ritual lady. *frowns at self for being a hypocrite*

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Looks awesome I cannot wait until this game comes out...charizard's sprite looks good aswell.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Since I don't see any threads about it...has anyone else seen the screenshots of the main character in a Team Rocket uniform?

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    No, and I'm confused on why there would be any...

Apparently some sort of infiltration mission.

Sprites extracted! Discussion.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm a little disappointed with how they recycled a lot of the generic trainer sprites from d/p/pt, but other than that I'm liking the new sprites for both the pokemon and the trainers. Burgler is probably my favorite as far as generic trainers go.

I totally didn't recognize Sabrina at first. O.o

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Wait is Sabrina on the far right in the third row from the bottom? I didn't even recognize her at first I'm so used to her having her longer hair!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Lapras looks a bit angry and ready for action! Definitely my favourite one! ^^

Yeah! Seriously! Same with Ampharos, actually. They've needed decent art all along. Latias and Latios are pretty much same-old, same-old, unfortunately. They could have had them in flying poses or something, at least.

EDIT: Rhydon's drill is more impressive now. Seems they slimmed him down a tad, too. And lol, look at Electabuzz! Dude's a nut! And Moltres!

Man, I could go on like this for a while. I think I'll spare you all. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    They look good !.
    I like
    Ivysaur
    Charizard sprite looks awesome :D
    Blastoise too .
    even Beedrill ^^
    and the pidgeys evos look cool , in the first gen , they looked a bit pufterish.
    I love the zubats and golbat ones too ^^
    and I although I was never a fan of venomoth it looks pretty cool in this one.
    Dugtrio is ultra cute :D. Best bellsprout sprite ever xD. Scyther looks ace too. and electabuzz <3 and Magamr looks like it is going to incinerate you ^^.
    Gyarados looks cool narly a pose like Milotic ^^.
    Moltres looks cool :D and the dragon(dratini look cool :D)
    the second gen starters look as cool as ever especially feraligar and typhlosion!.
    Skarmory looks like it is defending its nest :D.
    The legendary Dogs look very classy :D

Back