• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sprites extracted! Discussion.

Years
  • only downside to that site with all the poke'pics.. they're not each frame as a seperate image.. so if anyone has a link to that.. lemme know since i will be needing to get the new sprites out of the set for PJM (one of the poke'rpgs) since i'm the guy in charge of the sprites

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Most of the new sprites look pretty awesome. Loving Suicune, Mewtwo, Charizard and Electabuzz's new ones the most though.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I was wondering about Arceus' forms. It's nice to know Game Freak appreciates the minutia.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • Gyarados, Scizor and Lugia look awesome.

I take it there's not going to be two different sets of sprites like in G/S then? :(

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I'd have laughed so hard if the first 151 Pokemon were just enhanced (for the DS) versions of the Red/Blue sprites. The reactions would have been hilarious.

Years
  • For the whole "Green is older Red is the same" thing, I think it's supposed to be symbolic. Green moved on from his defeat at the Pokemon Leauge, while Red never stopped striving for mastership. In a way they represent the older fans of Pokemon.

Back