• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
So, are you playing/ gonna play the scenarios in the recommended order? o:
Yep.
I am doing it the same order I did for the Japanese version. :3.
I am doing Critical Mode Terra, Ven, and Aqua. I would do Lv 1. But hell no. My friend did it in Critical Mode Lv 1 beat all 3 stories, and it looked really hard. xDD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Okay, I've got a notice for you all. For whatever reason, the bandwidth on one of my two photobucket accounts is exceeded, which, incidentally, is the one I placed the KH Fan Club sigs on, so they won't appear for a little bit. Sorry everyone.

Anywho, I picked up Birth by Sleep right when GameStop opened at 10am. I'm going to play through it in order from least favorite to favorite, which is coincidentally the recommended order of Terra, Ven, Aqua. I'm loving the game so far.

~Member List Updated~

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Meh. I'm too chicken to start out on Critical. I've started out on Standard, after I finish it then I'll replay on Critical. LV 1 Critical? *dies*

...Terra trusts all the wrong people, I'll say that. D; Is that why you don't like him, Crystal?

ソラ

Years
Okay, I've got a notice for you all. For whatever reason, the bandwidth on one of my two photobucket accounts is exceeded, which, incidentally, is the one I placed the KH Fan Club sigs on, so they won't appear for a little bit. Sorry everyone.

Anywho, I picked up Birth by Sleep right when GameStop opened at 10am. I'm going to play through it in order from least favorite to favorite, which is coincidentally the recommended order of Terra, Ven, Aqua. I'm loving the game so far.

~Member List Updated~
What mode did ya pick?

and @Sakura. Awww, Critical isnt that hard. in Lv 1 yes. But Critical is fun ^w^. But I guess, you should since I didnt play Critical off the bat from KHIIFM I did Standard mode too xD.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Fifty-two hours 'til (hopefully) Amazon deliver my BbS. <3

v I get bored D: v

Spoiler:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Cute plushie.

You guys are lucky, I have to wait 3 months to get BBS since I'm getting it for my birthday.

Must resist urge to look at spoilers.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Has anyone here made real sea-salt ice cream? It is extrememly good, and exists.

ソラ

Years
I found something out about my BBS disc, it is a MOVIE D:. lol well the UMD disc says it, I mean, it has the movie sign at the bottom of the UMD case. Here is a picture
Spoiler:

I find it kinda funny, since all my other PSP games has the game sign on the bottom my BBS ENG one doesnt xDD. and I am almost done with Terra's story. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Can we find the trailer for KH3DS yet? We seem to have a description, but no video.

This whole thing is very confusing, innit?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
I wonder if I should put my Roxas plushie in a dress, then. Just for the lulz.

Wow, this game goes really fast. I guess you can make it longer if you stop and collect all the stickers and stuff, but still. D:

Was there a trailer for KH3DS? I don't recall seeing one...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Can we find the trailer for KH3DS yet? We seem to have a description, but no video.

This whole thing is very confusing, innit?
I... seem to recall posting that exact post, complete with "innit". I don't know if it was here, but I remember posting that.

It's like identical hand twins!

ソラ

Years
Terra's pants is sexy :D
hahahah.

@Wolfie I got mine yesterday. :3, I love the Decals on my Japanese Green Psp :3, my own custom KH PSP :D. I love the game in English so far. :3 even tho I beat it in Japanese. I love the Crown Stickers, the Puzzle Pieces in KHIIFM is fun, so I knew i would love the Crown Stickers.

Back