• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Yeah, see, I got the whole combo PSP/BBS set thing, so I guess the stickers didn't come with that... but oh well. :P Who else is totally steamed with Neverland? First you get in the water that has no way back to the mainland, then you get pack-mauled by a bunch of little things spitting scythes...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I really want to play the latest game release 'Birth by Sleep' however I need to wait until next month when I have enough money to buy it, I haven't touched my PSP in a while so it may take a while getting used to the screen and buttons again, though the buttons aren't much different from PS3's. Visting the official site makes me want it more. It looks totally awesome.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • ;-; gomen nasai D:
    and I beat Ventus' Story.
    I'm going to eat before going to play Aqua's Story. |3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • GUYS I MISS YOU. /moved last Sunday and doesn't get internet until monday

@_@ With ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO but play BBS, I'm almost finished Aqua's story (and I did her last), lmao. Playing on critical mode for all of them and trying to stay underlevelled. I'm... playing far too much of it but I'm trying to complete it before classes start on Monday. XD;

n_n Hope everyone is having fun with it! And that everyone gets their copy asap. x_o I have a friend who preordered the bundle and it only shipped yesterday, blech.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    GUYS I MISS YOU. /moved last Sunday and doesn't get internet until monday

@_@ With ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO but play BBS, I'm almost finished Aqua's story (and I did her last), lmao. Playing on critical mode for all of them and trying to stay underlevelled. I'm... playing far too much of it but I'm trying to complete it before classes start on Monday. XD;

n_n Hope everyone is having fun with it! And that everyone gets their copy asap. x_o I have a friend who preordered the bundle and it only shipped yesterday, blech.
    Lucky! My brother is hogging BBS XD. And the worst part is he manages to play MapleStory and BBS at the same time :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I just did! LOL he's like I'm waiting for someone whos afk, and I'm not gonna listen to you. :(. RUDDE

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Wow, I must be very far behind to have missed out on that 'pants' meme -.-

Hope everyone is enjoying it now that BBS is pretty much officially out as far as I know.

I could've posted pics of the Special Edition since I've had it for the past 2 days but I suppose I'll leave that job to Rokusasu now if he wants to do it x3

Slightly off topic and @ Crystal-Heart

Dissidia sequel ftw! And they're adding another favourite character of mine? Kain <3

ソラ

Years
  • GUYS I MISS YOU. /moved last Sunday and doesn't get internet until monday

Welcome back Lightning, I just started on my Aqua Story Since I didnt get much sleep last night, I feel asleep xDD. and I am sick, and I am trying to get use to Aqua's noises when she cartwheels kinda annoying lol. Critical isnt that hard for me, Its kinda fun, but not so hard. I am going to do a Critical Lv 1 on my own time soon enough. I still need to do a walkthrough for my youtube channel. :3. and I want to get Void Gear D:<, since, I beat the JPN VS last week. :3

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • i got the special editon on friday and im loving it :')

btw does anyone think critical mode is a little easy. (im using ven)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yeah... I kinda underestimated the last fight on Terra's.... Got my butt handed to me. Just be conservative, have some items, and use really quick commands unless you've got something like Mega Flare to use that affects a wide area. Also, whenever the boss runs to the other side of the map, use your Shotlock for the most damage.

BTW, just realized I never got to finish posting before.... I'm back, guys and gals~!! I've missed you all so much.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I was level 36 when I fought him. Had all my abilities maxed out and the Chaos Ripper equipped. Dash and the attachment for it + Megaelixers/Elixers + Shotlock = your best friend. Throw in Block, too, cause you can use that to deflect most of his attacks and if you have it equipped, get in a good counterattack.

ソラ

Years
  • Nah, you're at a good level to face him, I was at level 36 as well.

Anyways, Imma about to beat Aqua's Story :3

and I wanted to post a picture of my PSP with the Decals attached to them

beb11dcb.jpg

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • @Wolfie

under-levelled?
    40 is quite good as it's like the equivalent of KHII lvl 80ish.
    and maybe its just ven but u wont need to level up THAT much with him because he's quite good. (even on critical ;))

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I can't get past the Enchanted Domain boss in Critical mode on Terra. I'm so sad :( but I only tried like 5 times though.

Last edited:
    Back