• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
SUPER SPECIAL SILVER PSP for the win. :3 Anyway! After much confusion at GameStop, I have successfully scored a special PSP, Birth By Sleep, and the appropriate game guide (I know, I know, it's an obsession). I started with Ventus instead of Terra like most people, and I just beat Maleficent... yay. I find it interesting that of the four bosses I've fought so far, the first one was definitely the hardest and most infuriating. Lucifer was a pushover.

Also, who else thinks Aqua has a great VA?

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
-resists going to find Wolfie, attacking him with Keyblade and then stealing the game-

My Dissidia stickers wore away when I spent about 70 hours solid playing Persona 3 Portable. xD; So I peeled them off.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I'm trying to get Orpheus Telos in P3P on Maniac.
and I like Yukari & Mshe in a Kimono ^//^

But I put away P3P for a bit to play BBS.
But I beat P3P both Sides on Normal(Since this was my first Persona game, let alone first SMT game as well). I am on the last world for BBS :3 I'm training tho. :3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
While I don't initially care about pants and so on XD

I'm going to wait it out for P3P... Persona 1 on the PSN Store is tempting me though >.>

Anyways - on topic...

I can't see myself off this game for a good while - even when Reach is out next week >.>

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Terra trusts all the wrong people, I'll say that. D; Is that why you don't like him, Crystal?
Oh, I like Terra, I just like Ven more and, as my theme shows, Aqua is my favorite out of all of Kingdom Hearts.

What mode did ya pick?
I just picked standard for my first playthrough, I always do.

I found something out about my BBS disc, it is a MOVIE D:. lol well the UMD disc says it, I mean, it has the movie sign at the bottom of the UMD case. Here is a picture
Spoiler:

I find it kinda funny, since all my other PSP games has the game sign on the bottom my BBS ENG one doesnt xDD. and I am almost done with Terra's story. :3
I think they're just reusing the leftover UMDs, mine has the normal game icon in the corner.

SUPER SPECIAL SILVER PSP for the win. :3 Anyway! After much confusion at GameStop, I have successfully scored a special PSP, Birth By Sleep, and the appropriate game guide (I know, I know, it's an obsession). I started with Ventus instead of Terra like most people, and I just beat Maleficent... yay. I find it interesting that of the four bosses I've fought so far, the first one was definitely the hardest and most infuriating. Lucifer was a pushover.

Also, who else thinks Aqua has a great VA?
Its not horrible, but not as good as I was hoping.

While I don't initially care about pants and so on XD
If you don't know, Terra's Pants is just a meme on this thread..I think the co-owner, Capt. Riolu, started it.

Well, since the Final Fantasy Fan Club seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth, I'll post this here.
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy 012 was leaked from Japan's Jump Magazine today. It the scan, it shows the art and limit breaks of Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII and Kain from Final Fantasy IV
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Grr... is it bad that I died three times while fighting Metamorphosis part one? XD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Okay, I'm starting Ven's story critical mode XD
Edit: Who got the stickers for thier PSP at GameStop? I think I'll take some pics of what a fail they look like on my PSP.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
...Stickers? D: I never heard about any stickers. Ah well, my Shiny Silver PSP is totally cool enough.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
If you pre-ordered BBS at GameStop you get these stickers. I just took a pic for you. GameStop is always giving away little goodies like the Ho-Oh and Lugia figurines :/
Anyways:
Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
If you pre-ordered BBS at GameStop you get these stickers. I just took a pic for you. GameStop is always giving away little goodies like the Ho-Oh and Lugia figurines :/
Anyways:
Spoiler:

I did. from Amazon. and I already applied them to my PSP. :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Me too. But my brother was playing BBS on his file :/, so I couldn;t take a pic of it

ソラ

Years
Ahh I am like half way done on Ventus' mode. :3
I recently got sick.. >_> Everytime with a new KH comes out, I get freakin sick D:<

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Ahh I am like half way done on Ventus' mode. :3
I recently got sick.. >_> Everytime with a new KH comes out, I get freakin sick D:<
Play PSP in been while siping tea and taking medicine. Seems like the prefect reason to play KH to me...

ソラ

Years
Play PSP in been while siping tea and taking medicine. Seems like the prefect reason to play KH to me...
Well my School doest start classes till the 20th.
and I dont drink tea. xDD.
But I am at the scene with Lea <3333333
No spoilers. One year in KHII was release I was so sick I couldnt move. ): I tried playing KHII, but I could only play for 5 mins without feeling really bad D:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Anyways:
Spoiler:
Wow nice stickers. I bet we won't be getting them in the UK though.

Back