• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Whoa, this game already has inklings of Western release dates? I'm so behind.

D: I didn't really want it originally since it didn't look like enough had changed but the new characters really pique my interest. I think I will end up picking it up, orz.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well Re:Coded release is gonna be here soon. Me is happy. C:
    I am deciding to get another tattoo or a PS3, what should I get? (Sorry off topic)
    and also, 19 more days till Final Mix. I CANT WAIT C:.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • I'd like to join please! (:
    I'm super addicted to the FF and KH series... played almost every single one.
    Currently playing the Jap copy of RE:Coded. Pretty fun so far. :D

ソラ

Years
  • I'd like to join please! (:
    I'm super addicted to the FF and KH series... played almost every single one.
    Currently playing the Jap copy of RE:Coded. Pretty fun so far. :D
    @the Japanese Re:Coded.

I beat it in a week good game. :D
    gonna get the American version first day it comes out:O

Cherrim

Years
  • Go with PS3 and then you can ad-hoc wifi or whatever. :'D We could play Arena in BBS together or something!

ソラ

Years
  • Go with PS3 and then you can ad-hoc wifi or whatever. :'D We could play Arena in BBS together or something!
    @Roku & Lighting, OKAY PS3 IT IS.

I would drag my Gi- oh wait im single. Bhaha. Imma pre-order it in aweek before it release :O so yeah, and get it here by tuesday or wednesday :o

I'd Ad hoc, with Terra cause I need to get Ultima with him :o

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Hmmm... Not sure if it'd work 'cause my university is a bit stuffy with what connects to the internet there, but I should have access to a PS3 next week... May be able to join you guys sometime. ;D

ソラ

Years
  • Hmmm... Not sure if it'd work 'cause my university is a bit stuffy with what connects to the internet there, but I should have access to a PS3 next week... May be able to join you guys sometime. ;D
    That would be awesome! But I dont get my PS3 till the end of the month tho :O

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Well, I finally got enough money for a PlayStation 3, so now I have my own, rather then using my friend's. I still have to get Aqua's Ultima Weapon as well.

Welcome to our two new members.
    ~Members List Updated~

ソラ

Years
  • Well, I finally got enough money for a PlayStation 3, so now I have my own, rather then using my friend's. I still have to get Aqua's Ultima Weapon as well.

Welcome to our two new members.
    ~Members List Updated~
    I'm 2 more ranks away till I get it :O for Aqua :O.

I've been doing all of this alone too :O, which pissed me off cause I dont like Mirage Arena when you lose.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    If I can, I'd love to join. I'm a big fan of both Final Fantasy and Square's stuff in general, and Disney. I also love Kingdom Hearts (but I don't have a PSP to play Birth by Sleep, which I'm ticked off about).

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I think I'm a few away for Ven... Need to finish the final arena fights and do some Rumble Racing, then it'll be time to complete the journal. If only all the minigames were as fun as Ice Cream Beat. xD;

ソラ

Years
  • I think I'm a few away for Ven... Need to finish the final arena fights and do some Rumble Racing, then it'll be time to complete the journal. If only all the minigames were as fun as Ice Cream Beat. xD;
    Well I did get to rank 30 in Aqua, I havent fight the final fight of it yet to get ultima. But Good news, I beat Vanitas Sentiment with Aqua tho, today c:. I felt happy c: and I got Viod gear C:

ソラ

Years
  • I got ultima for aqua today, and I also have void gear, atm, I am maxing out all the abilities before facing MF. After MF, I am gonna start completing mini games, and I might do something before MF to get all the commands and stuff.

Hopefully I can get this all done before the 20th :O

Cherrim

Years
  • Re:Coded came out today! In NA at least. I forget the release date elsewhere. ...I suck at it. :( The controls are horrible and I am so glad I didn't waste my money importing it.

Spoiler:

Back