• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Jaamies

Sharingan User
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    it's been long time since the last time i visit here,definitely looking foward FF Type-0 and Dissidia Duodecim for this year as FF Versus come out next year

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Awesome, I'll have to look for that because my current Days soundtrack isn't all that good quality. ):
    >.<

I can provide the links for it. But >.< I cannot here, and I wont here. :O

But they also added the new themes from FM on to there too for BBSFM :O
    and Re:Coded songs thats on the disc with Days.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • FF Shrine might have forums that might have a link to an excellent KH soundtrack that might interest people here if they google it. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I'm listening to the BBS/Days/Coded soundtrack now and sdkljfss so happy. I've waited for this soundtrack since ages before it was announced.

ソラ

Years
  • FF Shrine might have forums that might have a link to an excellent KH soundtrack that might interest people here if they google it. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I'm listening to the BBS/Days/Coded soundtrack now and sdkljfss so happy. I've waited for this soundtrack since ages before it was announced.
    Thats where I got my download lol

Lightning the mastered sound is SO MUCH MAGICAL TO MY EARS :O.

hahah

ソラ

Years
  • :I
    It's so tempting...
    Maybe I should download it....
    at FFshrine the links are dead. D:
    But I know places to get it. >< just google it :3

a;lfksdkjfjsdforsldkfjhdskhlookaldkhjsdkinksdljfksyouradjaksjdaspmsaldkjks :D

Cherrim

Years
  • :( The tracks on disc three make me really want to play BBSFM.

*stares at Play-Asia order and wills it to ship* ._.

ソラ

Years
  • :( The tracks on disc three make me really want to play BBSFM.

*stares at Play-Asia order and wills it to ship* ._.
    I've been really lazy playing BBSFM since i beat it so many times in BBS JPN, and BBS US.
    and Ive been hooked to my Ps3. xD
    But I am half way to Aqua. and the tracks are beautiful. I like the last one very last one I cant spell it but that theme is amazing :3.
    Hmm I wonder, if the asian version can do mirage arena to the Japanese version :/ if so we can do liek Monstro together or something :o

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

^ Prishe is so cute. I'll be maining her along with Tifa.

Next up, more revealed music for Dissidia 012. Also remember that all the initial tracks from Dissidia are returning, but it is unknown if the Bonus Tracks or Cosmos' and Chaos' themes are returning, although the Bonus Tracks seem likely to return.

Final Fantasy
    - Chaos Shrine (Arrange)*
    - Matoya's Cave (Arrange) [Love the original, so I hope this is good]
    - Gurgu Volcano (Original)

Final Fantasy II
    - Castle Pandaemonium (Arrange)*
    - Imperial Army Theme (Arrange)
    - Dungeon (Arrange)

Final Fantasy III
    - Battle 1 (Arrange)*
    - Crystal Cave (Arrange)
    - Let me know the Truth (Original) [Dorga & Une's Theme]

Final Fantasy IV
    - Battle 1 (Arrange)*
    - Theme of Love (Original)
    - Suspicion (Arrange)
    - Into the Darkness (Arrange) [Dungeon Theme]

Final Fantasy V
    - Neo Exdeath (Arrange)*
    - My Home, Sweet Home (Original) [Bartz's Hometown, Lix's Theme]
    - Dungeon (Arrange)

Final Fantasy VI
    - Battle 1 (Arrange)*
    - Phantom Forest (Arrange)
    - Searching for Friends (Original) [World of Ruin Overworld Theme]

Final Fantasy VII
    - JENOVA (Arrange)*
    - Tifa's Theme (Arrange)
    - Those Who Fight (Original) [The one song I had wanted in Dissidia, so I'm happy]
    - Forested Temple (Arrange)

Final Fantasy VIII
    - Force Your Way (Arrange)*
    - Find Your Way (Arrange) [Dungeon Theme]
    - Julia (Arrange) [Alternate Mix of Eyes on You]
    - Premonition (Original) [Sorceress Battle Theme]

Final Fantasy IX
    - Grand Cross (Arrange)*
    - You're Not Alone (Original) [Zidane's Revelation During Disk 3]
    - The Place I'll Return to Someday (Arrange) [aka A Place to Call Home, the Opening Theme]

Final Fantasy X
    - Summoned Beast Battle (Arrange)*
    - Yuna's Theme (Arrange)
    - Via Purifico (Arrange) [aka Path to Repentance]
    - A Fleeting Dream (Arrange) [Alt. mix of Suteki da Ne, the Credits Theme, used in Zanarkand Ruins]

Final Fantasy XII
    - Esper Battle (Arrange)*

Final Fantasy XIII
    - Blinded by Light (Arrange)*
    - Saber's Edge (Original)*

NOTE: Since only a few tracks have surfaced on the internet, the links that lead to the versions featured in Dissidia 012 will have an asterisk (*) next to them. I will not place asterisks next to the links that lead to the 'original' mixes, however, as those ones may be incorrect (such as using the remake music or something) unless I know for a fact. I did, however, try to match the Original songs with the ones most likely meant.

Cherrim

Years
  • YES! Those Who Fight, Yuna's Theme, Esper Battle, and best of all, Find Your Way (one of my favourite tracks in all FF! <333).

Wish they'd gone with Desperate Struggle instead of Saber's Edge for XIII though. ;_;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • YES! Those Who Fight, Yuna's Theme, Esper Battle, and best of all, Find Your Way (one of my favourite tracks in all FF! <333).

Wish they'd gone with Desperate Struggle instead of Saber's Edge for XIII though. ;_;
    Don't be so sure Desperate Struggle's not in yet. There's still the possibility of Bonus Tracks, just like Dissidia had, and, for all we know, that may not be the complete list of new Dissidia tracks anyway. After all, Final Fantasy XI doesn't have any new tracks yet, and XII only has one new track, while XIII only has the tracks that were in Prologus. I'm expecting more tracks to be revealed.

I'm also happy about Those Who Fight getting in. It was my favorite song in Final Fantasy VII and I was disappointed that it wasn't in Dissidia, which instead had the, in my opinion, bland boss battle them. I don't even care that Those Who Fight will be the original version from FFVII, since its that good a song.

I'm also happy with all of the other tracks. Dissidia 012 will certainly have a wonderful soundtrack, even better then the first game.

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh yeah? Then I'll keep my fingers crossed. Regardless, I'll definitely be searching for a rip of the soundtrack as soon as the game is released. I looove rearrangements. *_*

I think the FF7 boss battle is kind of bland as well. D: I've always immensely preferred the regular battle theme. I suppose that's a good thing considering how often you hear it in random-battle games.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Yeah, I tend to like the normal Battle Themes more then the Boss Themes in Final Fantasy games..except for Final Fantasy IV's..which I'd loved since I first heard it (in Super Mario RPG XP)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I finally completed Re:coded last night; it was an okay game. Quite possibly the weakest in the series but then I wasn't expecting it to be anything spectacular. I kinda enjoy clearing the sectors though. o:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay, I'm sure some of you have noticed my lack of appearances in this thread as of late, well, the culprit in that case is that I'm having problems with my housing situation. I may be losing my internet this week to keep costs down and after that..I may end up having to move to Florida or have to be homeless for a bit.

Regardless, while I'm gone, Capt. Riolu will be in charge, and since I know Lightning is here alot, if they don't mind, Lightning can be second in command to Riolu.

Okay y'all, talk to ya later.

Cherrim

Years
  • Aww, I hope everything turns out okay for you! Don't worry about us here. I can help hold down the fort. :) Just stay safe~

ソラ

Years
  • Okay, I'm sure some of you have noticed my lack of appearances in this thread as of late, well, the culprit in that case is that I'm having problems with my housing situation. I may be losing my internet this week to keep costs down and after that..I may end up having to move to Florida or have to be homeless for a bit.

Regardless, while I'm gone, Capt. Riolu will be in charge, and since I know Lightning is here alot, if they don't mind, Lightning can be second in command to Riolu.

Okay y'all, talk to ya later.

I'll miss you Crystal (>;w;)>

Also I beat AotM. and I did Ad Hoc for the first time evar<3

Back