• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
  • 18moay1c435.jpg

*Explodes*

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Re:Coded came out today! In NA at least. I forget the release date elsewhere. ...I suck at it. :( The controls are horrible and I am so glad I didn't waste my money importing it.

Spoiler:
    Tbh

The Japanese version controlls feels easier for me D: dunno why I mean the camera is crappy, but it worked better than the american version >.>

ソラ

Years
  • It's possible that tomorrow I'll get my Ps3 :3
    can't wait, I need to learn how to get online with my Psp :3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Long time since my last post here. However, it is not without news~! Straight from Square's conference:

Spoiler:

This stuff makes me very happy. Although, the big one does kinda spawn some conflict in me. On the one hand, YAY A SEQUEL, on the other: I loved how the first one ended.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Evidently, Gilgamesh was seen and heard in the last moments of the latest Dissidia Duodecim Trailer (saying "Its been a long time, Bartz").

Oh, and there's Prishe, from Final Fantasy XI.
    Prishe_Dissidia_012.png

Also, the stuff about Aerith being a special assist character if you buy the Duodecim Prologus.

Also, Final Fantasy XIII-2.
    017.jpg

016.jpg

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Hey, was wondering if anyone in this group could help me out here. I am stuck on Kingdom Hearts 2- was just wondering if you need to complete the Pain and Panic tournament to proceed to the next world???

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Speaking of KH, have a fun trailer for 3D~

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It is indeed, Roku-chan ^-^

I agree: I like how they're doing that. And I can't wait to see what other worlds are gonna be in-game, as Nomura said all new worlds. 8D

ソラ

Years
  • I still have yet to get my Ps3. Hopefully I get it today, or Monday, or sometime this coming week.

and speaking of Monday, I should be getting my BBS Final Mix. I've spoiled myself by watching my friend streamed it. But Oh boy. there is alot of stuff in the game :O, I cannot wait.

and once I get my PS3, I am planing to get 13-2, and Versus hopefully :O

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I haven't had much time to play Re:Coded over the last week, but I'm really enjoying the Olympus Coliseum world. It makes a change not to have to compete in the games. Or am I saying this pre-emptively?

ソラ

Years
  • I got Birth By Sleep Final Mix.
    Since Ive been sick, I couldnt play it too much.
    But if you have the Japanese save files of BBS on your PSP, and you get extra trophies, to get stuff come over to your game, but it comes with a new style Change called "Rhythm Mixer", and I saw on play-asia they have an asian version xD.

and I get my Ps3 today, I need to learn how to do Ad hoc party :3.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay, so some new info.
    A Japanese Magazine, I forget which, said that its next issue would feature a code to get a DLC costume for Squall, although it didn't specify what. It could be either Kingdom Hearts look (preferably KH1), or his exam/School uniform from FFVIII.

Regardless, that brings us another currently Japan only DLC costume. So far for Dissidia 012 DLC, we have the following:

KH Cloud - KH:BbS Final Mix Pre-Order Bonus
    Aya Lightning - Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday Pre-Oder Bonus
    Amano Tifa - Dissidia 012 Special Edition (Europe confirmed)
    Aerith Assist - Dissidia 012: Prologus
    Unspecified DLC - Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
    Unspecified Squall Costume - Japanese Magazine

Oh, and welcome Ryukaa.
    ~Members List Updated~

ソラ

Years
  • If anyone planing to import Dissida 012 I can provide the code for Cloud :o

and also yesterday (Or tuesday) that the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days Soundtrack released, and I recently downloaded the Soundtrack, and I got to say. WOW. the mastered version of Days songs, are amazing, and same with BBS, and Re:Coded<33

Back