• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Actually, I ha heard about Epic Mickey just a few days earlier, and I'm in love with the concept. It would be the first Disney horror-like creation. the concept art is frightening, but amazing at the same time. Seriously, the villain-robot and dwarf-boats... Someone was seriously twisted.

to get on the Kingdom Hearts topic, I'll do the whole meme-thing =]

Kingdom Hearts 1
Fave - Neverland.
Least - Monstro, it was a beast. A hated beast.

Chain of Memories
Fave - Destiny Islands
Least - Olympus Colliseum, because I died soooo many times.

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fave - World That Never Was and Olympus Colliseum, loved the addition of the Underworld. Pridelands too =] I have too many favourites.
Least - Port Royal because it was just unnecessary.

358/2 Days
Fave - Twilight Town, all the good stuff happened there. Also Halloweentown was fun.
Least - Wonderland, ugh.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Actually, I ha heard about Epic Mickey just a few days earlier, and I'm in love with the concept. It would be the first Disney horror-like creation. the concept art is frightening, but amazing at the same time. Seriously, the villain-robot and dwarf-boats... Someone was seriously twisted.

to get on the Kingdom Hearts topic, I'll do the whole meme-thing =]

Kingdom Hearts 1
Fave - Neverland.
Least - Monstro, it was a beast. A hated beast.

Chain of Memories
Fave - Destiny Islands
Least - Olympus Colliseum, because I died soooo many times.

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fave - World That Never Was and Olympus Colliseum, loved the addition of the Underworld. Pridelands too =] I have too many favourites.
Least - Port Royal because it was just unnecessary.

358/2 Days
Fave - Twilight Town, all the good stuff happened there. Also Halloweentown was fun.
Least - Wonderland, ugh.
Oh those are good world indeed as your favs.
I like Neverland in KH as well, but never in 358/2 Days...it kinda pissed me off.
Like I love facing Anti-Sora, even tho he was hard when i first faced him, since I hated him so much, I worked really hard beating him when I was 12 - 13, but now I can beat him without getting damaged. xD

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
These are my favourite and least favourite worlds:

Kingdom Hearts
Fav: Deep Jungle and End of the World
Least Fav: Atlantica - Sora was just so hard to control as a merman.

Kingdom Hearts: COM
Fav: Twilight Town
Least Fav: Castle Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fav: Twilight Town - Especially when I played as Roxas. I nearly cried when he said "Looks like my summer vacation is...over."
Least Fav: Space Paranoids - They shouldn't have included a Tron world because I don't think it fits in well with the rest of the game and not many people know about that film.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
These are my favourite and least favourite worlds:

Kingdom Hearts
Fav: Deep Jungle and End of the World
Least Fav: Atlantica - Sora was just so hard to control as a merman.

Kingdom Hearts: COM
Fav: Twilight Town
Least Fav: Castle Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fav: Twilight Town - Especially when I played as Roxas. I nearly cried when he said "Looks like my summer vacation is...over."
Least Fav: Space Paranoids - They shouldn't have included a Tron world because I don't think it fits in well with the rest of the game and not many people know about that film.
Thats part of the reason they put it in. Its the same reason they included Halloween Town in KH and Port Royal & Timeless River in KHII, as surprises for the player. I think Tron fits in the game just as well as Pirates of the Caribbean does, infact, it fits in better than it does since its less realistic (not that I don't positively LOVE Port Royal), as well as The Nightmare before Christmas to a lesser extent, although they made it fit fairly well.

~Member List Updated~

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Hey can i join i love the KH series getting days so soon my mum said after my exams i cant wait

Hey just a question did anyone else feel towards the End of Kh2 it felt a bit to button mashy and it did not take much skill, (games still awesome) like for example the fight with the earth shaker i think i pressed x that whole fight and only used triangle like once or twice

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
~Member List Updated~

Hitting the X Button is how I made it through KH & KHII. I'm much more focused on physical attacks then magic. I even have Cure/Cura/Curaga set to X for my shortcuts.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
Hey can i join i love the KH series getting days so soon my mum said after my exams i cant wait

Hey just a question did anyone else feel towards the End of Kh2 it felt a bit to button mashy and it did not take much skill, (games still awesome) like for example the fight with the earth shaker i think i pressed x that whole fight and only used triangle like once or twice
LOL In the end of KHIIFM O was the button mashing xD I am glad that Days has the same buttons as the Japanese one so I am use to it since the A B X Y is pretty much the same as X, O square, and Triangle.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah, KH2 was a lot more button-mashy than the first game. Especially near the end because your air combo was ridiculous and you could take out pretty much anything with it so long as you jumped and kept tapping the attack button. <_<; It's part of the reason I like the other games so much--their battle systems weren't so broken. (I found Critical Mode on FM+ made KH2 hard enough that the button mashing wasn't an issue, though.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
so is the ds game any good i havent had a chance to play it i think im going to get it this month for my birthday like are the controls hard?

ソラ

Years
so is the ds game any good i havent had a chance to play it i think im going to get it this month for my birthday like are the controls hard?
The controls are pretty solid, Like the PS2, Like the KH1 Controls, just somewhat different. It's easy to get use to.
The game is really well made imo, amazing storyline, great gameplay, pretty good graphics for the DS, Really fun, I like the voice acting in Both English and Japanese.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Kingdom Hearts
Fav: Hollow Bastion - So fun
Least Fav: Deep Jungle - Real Confusing

Kingdom Hearts: Re: COM
Fav: Destiny Islands
Least Fav: Wonderland

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fav: The World That Never Was - Epic Battles
Least Fav: Beast's Castle - The Org.XIII battle was so annoying there

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years

Controls aren't hard at all, pretty basic. It took me a few minutes to get used to, but after that it's really easy. I found getting to the magic menu better than the other games for some reason xD Used it waaaay more.
The game is really good, cutscenes made my life. Graphics are, as Meitante Conan said, solid for the DS. Not the best, and Axel's hair kind of makes me cringe from time to time, but everything is made up by the little faces when they talk. Love the little faces xD Appreciate the little things yes,no, maybe?
But yeah, the storyline is great, some twists and it's a great thing to finally see everything that's going on.

And if it means anything, I haven't finished it yet because I don't want it to end...

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Kingdom Hearts 2
Fav: The World That Never Was - Epic Battles
Least Fav: Beast's Castle - The Org.XIII battle was so annoying there
I had trouble with Xaldin too. I couldn't hit him without taking damage and I had Mickey heal me three times. In the end, I got my friend to do it for me.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
Yeah, KH2 was a lot more button-mashy than the first game. Especially near the end because your air combo was ridiculous and you could take out pretty much anything with it so long as you jumped and kept tapping the attack button. <_<; It's part of the reason I like the other games so much--their battle systems weren't so broken. (I found Critical Mode on FM+ made KH2 hard enough that the button mashing wasn't an issue, though.)
I button mashed on every KH game XD(save for CoM). When I first played KH I did nothing but button mash, KH2 button mash, Days button mash, Birth By Sleep button mash, all of 'em. Smacking things with a keyblade is so much fun.

Although I can no longer play Days, for my DS has blown up to smithereens T_T うわああああああー

Last edited:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Hey, this is ~Blue Phoenix~. I got a name change so could you please change it on the list?

Back