• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Kingdom Hearts
Fav: i like the Olympus ( i like the cups)
Least Fav: Monstro - Real Confusing

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fav: Underworld ( i like the cups)
Least Fav: i hated tron not a bad level but it game me a massive head ache

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Ugh, Monstro was a beast wasn't it? Drove me right crazy, doesn't help that I've never really been charmed by Pinocchio anyway.
I had no trouble with Tron, but the story wasn't entirely intriguing either. I've always loved Hercules, and the addition of the Underworld was amazing, and a great idea.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
nah i never had trouble with the cage thing in monstro but i did always have trouble fighting anti sora good he is hard

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
The Tron world was too easy in my opinion which might shock you.

The hardest world was actually Twilight Town as i hated the second time you went and faced those annyoing fat sword nobodies that took like half my health in one hit (critical mode KH2FM+)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The only reason I didn't like the Tron world in KH2 was because it wasn't easy on the eyes and because the plot in Hollow Bastion is just picking up and getting really interesting when you're tossed into the world. :( It just always seemed to get in the way and be unnecessary and annoying.

MidnightMoon

Rock On Community!
Years
I hate the tron world because I did not like going into the computer and do pointless stuff just to get information about heartless and nobodys and at the end it has no information. Anyways may I join this club?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
What would be a hood way to level up to fight Xemnas. i beat everything except him and Sephiroth ( which is harder than him) (EDIT; W00T FIFTEIETH POST) (DONT MIND THAT)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
New scan!!

Spoiler:

And a translation for those who can't read Japanese.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Wow! Braig looks way different than Xigbar. Makes me wonder how Xigbar lost an eye and gained a scar.

All I wanna know now is what Ienzo will look like.

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Braig!!! :D
Thanks for posting that, Captain Riolu!
Well, I've seen all the Apprentices, save Ienzo. And of course he's the one I want to see the most...Grrrr

AliceBlaze said:
Makes me wonder how Xigbar lost an eye and gained a scar.
Same here. Since apparently Braig is a boss, I wonder if Terra had something to do with it?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
What the hell? Do Huey, Dooey(mispelled), and Louie never age? :O This is 8 years-ish before KH1 and they're STILL runts, lol. Disney for ya. xD

Epic though. ^^

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
maybe they're just midgets with wierd voices.

I miss the unpredictability of KH1 now since i played KH Days.

it was all better when i had no clue about the whole game

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
What the hell? Do Huey, Dooey(mispelled), and Louie never age? :O This is 8 years-ish before KH1 and they're STILL runts, lol. Disney for ya. xD

Epic though. ^^

Yeah- Princess Aurora is 16 in Sleeping Beauty, making her 26 by the time she appears in KH. And Alice would be in her teens, seeing as she's supposedly around seven or eight years old (at least in the books, not sure if they aged her slightly in the Disney animation). o:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Yeah- Princess Aurora is 16 in Sleeping Beauty, making her 26 by the time she appears in KH. And Alice would be in her teens, seeing as she's supposedly around seven or eight years old (at least in the books, not sure if they aged her slightly in the Disney animation). o:
Disney never grow olds. the place where you can stay in your prime right?

Back