• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Ienzo, why do you stay hidden?!
    I love Braig's design, lvoe it! He looks kind of hot, for a fictional character xD I love his hair.
    And is it just me, or does Aeleus look /just/ like Lexaeus?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Thus why Aeleus is the real person of Lexaeus. xD As Braig is Xigbar, Ienzo is Zexion. =)

Gah, been playing FFVIII too much, and my brother lost my PSP... T_T so he owes me a new one, though how long it'll take... kick me. x_x

wee187

Years
  • Ienzo could be appearing in a selective scene or something that SE doesn't want to spoil? That's a possibility...

And Thank you Roku-chan. =3 I feel better now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It is the Kingdom Hearts series. The less sense it makes, the more likely it is to be canon.

/shot

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Sorry I've been gone for so long..I got kicked out of my dad's, technically making me homeless. I'm just bouncing around friend's and my mom's houses until I find a permanent place to live.

Anyway, I like that Braig looks so different from Xigbar, it makes more sense to me since Sora & Roxas look so different, I think Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Vexen look too similar to their somebodies. I thought all nobodies were more like Roxas and had a few different traits from their somebodies.

Oh, and of course.
    ~Member List Updated~

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Sorry I've been gone for so long..I got kicked out of my dad's, technically making me homeless. I'm just bouncing around friend's and my mom's houses until I find a permanent place to live.

Anyway, I like that Braig looks so different from Xigbar, it makes more sense to me since Sora & Roxas look so different, I think Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Vexen look too similar to their somebodies. I thought all nobodies were more like Roxas and had a few different traits from their somebodies.
    You were kicked out? Poor thing. I would let ya stay with me.

I think the reason why Roxas and Sora look so different has something to do with Ventus.

wee187

Years
  • Eeek, well good luck with college, when do you start? It sounds so difficult just house-hopping.

And yeah, there difinitely is a big difference between others Nobodies and how their real selves look exactly alike, and how Roxas is totally different than Sora, and Namine is totally different than Kairi.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • well lookm at how nobodies are :

they wield the same weapons as the original
    their personalities are their own
    they seem to have evolution steps

which actually makes me think that the enemies in BBS are pre-evolved heartless which absorb a " pure " heart like Sora's which transforms them

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Eeek, well good luck with college, when do you start? It sounds so difficult just house-hopping.

And yeah, there difinitely is a big difference between others Nobodies and how their real selves look exactly alike, and how Roxas is totally different than Sora, and Namine is totally different than Kairi.
    I dunno. I'm going for January or May. I'm going to try to be a professional voice actor and maybe an concept artist for video games.

Yeah, only their faces were the same, their hair and attitudes were pretty different, such as Roxas being more serious than Sora as well as quicker to anger. They both had similar styles of dress though.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Did anyone else have a BIG problem with the boss on Day 257?

And in adding to conversation;

I've always wanted to be a doctor, but I guess having a Blue Collar job won't be too bad.

And I noticed, why are they so different? You think being made from someone

Spoiler:

would cause you to be more the same.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Did anyone else have a BIG problem with the boss on Day 257?
    Which boss is that? I can't remember.

New pics with IENZO!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

wee187

Years
  • Maybe Ienzo grew somewhat before he was turned into a Nobody? Organization XIII didn't necessarily start during directly after BbS, maybe it started around the time of early KH1..?

That would still mean though that if presuming he's around 10, he'd only be, what, 18 by CoM? I guess that fits....

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, I wanna join, too. Just look at my name and Avitar. I <3 Apprentice Vanitas. Can't wait to see what's behind the mask....

Also, love your avatar and sig. I also <3 Rydia.

Back