• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
  • Ienzo! D'awww he's a cutie.
    I knew he was the youngest of the Apprentices, but I didn't think that he was a child. :surprised:
    Looks like they've got some explaining to do...

. A k u R o k u . said:
    Ienzo's a midget. :3 ... Does this mean that Nobodies age? o:

LOL well even as Zexion he is rather short. ^_^
    Based on this and the picture of Braig, I'd say yes.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Bwahahaha New Stuff again. (Sorry if the pics are too big)

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Did anyone else notice that Terra & Aqua's Keyblades have been slightly redesigned?

Terra's Keyblade
    Spoiler:

Aqua's Keyblade
    Spoiler:

Personally, I prefer Terra's original Keyblade to his redesigned version. Aqua's redesigned Keyblade looks alot better though, the original version of it was a little bland and uninteresting.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    @ Crystal-Heart: I agree on both accounts about the keyblades. Any idea as to Ven's keyblade?

@ Captain Riolu: Nice pics! any idea where I can get some translations for those texts? Also, Cap'n Pete in spandex. Cringe

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Here's a render of Vanitas with his Keyblade for you.
    Spoiler:

ARIGATO GOZIAMASU! I actually think I have a similar pic for my avitar on a different site. Love the eyes. *Awestruck at all the Riku references*

Ahem.... anyway, I have something I kinda wanna know, (if it's been asked already, don't bite my head off cause I'm too lazy to read all the posts): what is everyone's favorite Keyblade? Mine is definately either One-Winged Angel or Ultima Weapon (KHII style). Also, the Organization 'Blade from II FM+ is a good one, too....

Edit: Just curious, but why is it so hard for people to believe that the Organization hasn't been around for very long? Also, I was reading somewhere that Maleficent took over Radiant Garden like 9 years prior to the original KH? I don't ever remember there being an exact time frame, so why couldn't the Organization have formed like, say, 3 or 4 years befor the original? IMO, people are so confounded as to WHY Ienzo looks so young.... Well, those are my 2 cents worth....

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ARIGATO GOZIAMASU! I actually think I have a similar pic for my avitar on a different site. Love the eyes. *Awestruck at all the Riku references*

Ahem.... anyway, I have something I kinda wanna know, (if it's been asked already, don't bite my head off cause I'm too lazy to read all the posts): what is everyone's favorite Keyblade? Mine is definately either One-Winged Angel or Ultima Weapon (KHII style). Also, the Organization 'Blade from II FM+ is a good one, too....

Bond of Flames. Not just because I absolutely adore Axel, but because of what it symbolised. The colour design is also pretty neat- red, black and silver/white work really well together, and I love how it resembles one of Axel's chakrams (which are awesome weapons on their own).

@ Grace: I dunno why they're advertising Days almost 2 months after its release. @_@; But yeah, Sanctuary was playing in the background of that advert- but I don't think that she's lending her voice/ songs to any of the new games.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Interesting news today!

Jesse McCartney updated his twitter to mention that he was back recording for another Kingdom Hearts game. This has to mean they've started recording the English voices for Birth By Sleep already (since Roxas and Ven have the same VA in Japanese, they probably do in English). Not that there was any worry that the game wouldn't come here, but perhaps this means it might end up here sooner rather than later if they're starting the recording so early. :3

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Well thats good news. I like how he voices Roxas so Ven's English voice should be good too..not that expected Jesse McCartney not to voice, quite the contrary.
    Hopefully this means we'll have Birth by Sleep within a few months of its Japanese release.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I just thought i should let you guys all know i just got kingdom hearts 358/2 days im just putting it in my ds now i hope i enjoy it

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Jesse McCartney updated his twitter to mention that he was back recording for another Kingdom Hearts game. This has to mean they've started recording the English voices for Birth By Sleep already (since Roxas and Ven have the same VA in Japanese, they probably do in English). Not that there was any worry that the game wouldn't come here, but perhaps this means it might end up here sooner rather than later if they're starting the recording so early. :3

Oh after I just saw your post there, I checked it.
    Sweet.
    lol
    But thats cool He is recording another session of the game.
    Can't wait ^^ that is Interesting News.
    At first when I heard Jesse McCartney was a voice for KHII, i didn't like it.
    But when I played it, I didnt care, he sound pretty good imo.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I just thought i should let you guys all know i just got kingdom hearts 358/2 days im just putting it in my ds now i hope i enjoy it
    You're lucky. I haven't got this game yet but I'll be getting it for my birthday which is in less than 2 weeks. I'm so excited.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

Sweet. 83 If BbS is out in January in Japan, we could be looking at a late spring/ early summer release over here. There was about four months between the Japanese and US release dates, but I doubt Squeenix would release the game when HG/SS come out.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm not so sure. Birth by Sleep and HeartGold/SoulSilver could be released close together, you never know. It'd suck for me though since I want both games and I don't have any money.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yeah, I read that too. On a related, albeit less important note, Chris Sanders, the original voice for Stitch, has already finished recording his role for the game, or so I've been told.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Thus why Aeleus is the real person of Lexaeus. xD As Braig is Xigbar, Ienzo is Zexion. =)

Gah, been playing FFVIII too much, and my brother lost my PSP... T_T so he owes me a new one, though how long it'll take... kick me. x_x

No I meant like, they didn't just anything about Lexaeus like the did with Braig and Dilan (I think that's what it was.)
    Ienzo, when shall I be able to see you?!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hmm. I just read that Russi Taylor will be reprising her role of Minnie Mouse in BbS. Also, Brett Iwan will be taking the role of King Mickey, replacing deceased Wayne Allwine. Let's hope he can fill the ears that Wayne left behind...

EDIT: It also seems that Olympus Colloseum will be in BbS, and the FF character Hades resurrects this time is none other than FFVII's Zach Fair. This makes me a VERY happy Vani. I always loved Zach, and to see him in a fight with Terra will be a dream come true.

Last edited:
    Back