• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
  • Oh hai everyone.

hehe I pre-ordered BBS Final Mix last week. -excited- but I have to wait till January D:

I pre-ordered it at Play-asia. I had like 18 dollars off of so >:3 I am happy I got my shipping paid, with an extra 1.30 or so Idk. but it is gonna be for me $68.30 total. xD

Is there an Asian version? $70 is quite steep for Riolu's tiny wallet.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

• Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Box Art >:3

you can click on the image for a bigger view of it >:3

& also, there is gonna be a Days/Coded/and BBS Soundtrack on the way too
    http://www.ff-reunion.net/ < -- I didnt read it. But Kingdom Hearts Insider user said it is coming. lol..

Is there an Asian version? $70 is quite steep for Riolu's tiny wallet.
    Well the game itself was 69.90 at Play-asia the Japanese version not asian Version. and I never seen a Final Mix in Asian version never before lol.

I know they already have a Re:Coded Boxart, But I made this when it was first announced, and I was bored it was made around...dont remember. But Just want peoples opinion, and I know the background was from BBS lol. But eh.
    KingdomHeartsReCodedFanCover.png

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Maybe it's because I've played the game, but idk.
    Spoiler:
    If I hadn't, I wonder if it'd bother me as much...

But I love love love your new theme. <3

Oh, and we don't need to tag BbS spoilers this month, right? On the 11th?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay, new Dissidia 012 news.
    Laguna Loire, from Final Fantasy VIII, joins the roster. Surprised me, but its still awesome.
    Laguna012.PNG

Also, there seems to be an RPG mode of some kind, based on this image, which shows a party and a world map.
    image_thumb168.png

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I've got the individual artwork for Aqua, Ven, and Terra that was used for the Final Mix box art.
    Spoiler:

Also, here are renders of Aqua before her model was changed to cover her back more.
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love the new Aqua artwork. I'm using the wallpaper from the FM site and nnnnggg it's so pretty.

I don't overly mind her old design, with the much more open back. It was still elegant but the clothing looked a bit... awkward? (Omg did I just describe it as elegant and awkward?) I dunno, it looked like the clothes might fall off a little easier or something. XD What always amuses me about that is how it wasn't even Disney that wanted it changed--they were fine with it. It was Nomura himself, haha.

also ffffffffffffffffffffffff at the new boss. I.. I'm still refusing to buy BBS a third time in a year. :(

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • "Square Enix's Fabula Nova Crystallis Conference has been moved from January 11, 2011 to January 18, 2011 and renamed Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere. The event was announced during the recent Tokyo Game Show and promises to give fans more information on the different Square Enix projects headed by Tetsuya Nomura. It will take place at the Toho Cinemas facility in Tokyo's Roppongi area and the other event details are mentioned in the web page linked above."

Yayz

Oh and a scan of that boss thing.
    Spoiler:

Look familiar??

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • that guy from KH2 the xemnas battle.
    strange how he can wield a kb when xemnas supposedly cannot :S
    Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    The Jump Festa trailer for Duodecim is live. Yuna is pretty much officially confirmed. If you watch the trailer, you can see her walking on the water, or at least her feet and part of her skirt, towards the very end for a few moments.

Back